The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

I mean Pong! The video game, ala Minilogue. :wink:

1 Like

Donā€™t quote me, however Iā€™m sure I read thereā€™s a way to skip through the pages.

If there isnā€™t, I concur that this is a feature that would be very useful.

I dont think there is way to skip through pages, but I agree it would be very useful.
The ability to loop a single page would also be great.

2 Likes

Mustā€™ve read it with regards to one of the other boxes then.

But yes, it would be a very welcome addition!

False A:B in condition trigs

1 Like

Midi master page - so 1 knob can control a cc for each midi track

6 Likes

Yes PLEASE! Also, you can get a looper on the delay by putting the feedback to 100. So having the time synced delay could make virtually a looper that can be set to repeat for full, half, or quarter (etcā€¦) of the bar.

2 Likes

You can already do that. Just need to know which setting is which time division ;). See the unofficial digitakt guide.

Still would be nice to have it show time divisions as it already does on the Length parameter on the trig page

1 Like

Another couple of feature requests.

1. Double tap the encoders to reset parameter to initialize or recall last saved position. I feel I am constantly changing values either on the wrong encoder or on a wrong track then I have to fine tune it back to original spot. So it could be handy as an undo function as well, but could also be a more controlled way to mangle samples and recall the setting quickly.

2. It would also be nice to assign trig conditions to effects. For example if you have a melody part looping, and during the fill you want delay to come in for it, thereā€™s no way to do that without losing your notes or changing the melody. You could program another pattern, but if this was possible it could help work flow and save space on pattern bank.

2 Likes

For your 2nd request, you can use micro timing to put trigless locks (or any trig) on top of another one. Not the best solution, but it does work.

Update of the distortion algo. It doesnā€˜t distort but only adds ā€žcleanā€œ volume at the moment as it seems

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because itā€™s overdrive, not distortion. You can get some super gnarly distortion with BR parameter cranked + some overdrive and filter though.

2 Likes

Ok, overdrive. But overdrive should give some overdrive not only a louder but otherwise clean signal - ymmv

1 Like

Song mode, please.

2 Likes

Filter Keytracking would add to the synth-like behavior.

8 Likes

Lfo depth scaled in a better way to each destination.
Eg, to reach one semi-tone now itā€™s 0.50 depth.

3 Likes

overbridge pleasssssse

3 Likes

Retrig rate as an LFO destination

12 Likes

Iā€™ve yet to hear a digital overdrive that was worth a shit. Itā€™s one of those things that you just canā€™t do digitally.

Purge!!!

And computer app assistant.

Must transfer btwn comp.

1 Like