The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

I am missing or haven’t found a way to switch between two patterns in a way that only - for example - 16 of 64 steps are played and then the other pattern is called.
Actually I would have to create a 16 steps pattern as a copy and use it as the shorter version.
There are no perfomance settings implemented that make me choose on how long the pattern has to play before it changes to another one…

Someone has got to have memtioned this before.

But in a daw environment, it would be crazy to be able to drag samples in the overbridge vst as digital way for function+source. Naturally the sample should show up in the project as well. For dawless use.

ah, and another feature request
Make that damn thing stable…
This thing is a crashfest
pretty please with cherries on top…

Maybe not a reliable solution but I believe it will change whenever it reaches the end of the page count on the selected track, so if you have an track with 16 steps try having that selected when you load the next one.

1 Like

Good idea, thanks! I tried it out yesterday and it is a pretty good work around. I wonder how many times you can resample a sample before you start hearing artifacts as it re-normalises every time :stuck_out_tongue:

Master compressor & per track eq or more filter modes.
Notch filter would be very handy, and a comb filter would be tits :pray:

4 Likes

I just realized there are no trig slides? I feel like is is a must if you are trying to motion record the tune knob or a filter sweep… right now it just comes out steppy. I guess using trig conditions with the lfo is the work around for now.

1 Like

midi tracks should route internally to audio tracks – if that’s possible hardware wise

so I don’t have to loop a midi cable from out to in to do it

2 Likes

this is a digital device nothing is out of the question

1 Like

I think all parameter locks should be slewed. I’d prefer it that way 98% of the time. Maybe just a simple “Global” or “Pattern” option for on or off. This is very important imo.

Request for electric force-field and spike armor deployment in case someone tries to steal it.

this is probably more an overbridge thing

community and private cloud sync

sell or share sequences, samples, etc.

yeah i’d use dimming or night mode, on all my devices, computers and phones i use night mode like f.lux or lux, recent android has night mode natively, basically use red, or remove or dim the blue spectrum to retain night vision

also re: leds i have a logitech rgb keyboard, it will do light shows, a rainbow wave mode, i was thinking a spectrum analyzer

for the oled: oscilloscope mode

things like this could built by the community with a sdk, or monetized to pay for the extra development since it’s more trivial

That would be really cool, especially if use could use it with the audio through signal.

Could we please get start & end point fades for looping / triggering audio? Would be sick to get this nice & smooth, can’t imagine it being super difficult?
That & some autochop mode would be lovely!

Thank you Elektron team!

2 Likes

Yeah, I have photosensitive epilepsy and I hear you. I’ve never experienced discomfort using the DT but some way to dim the lights / turn off the trig lights and running lights would be nice.

They have warnings on the loading screen of every single video game now so I don’t think our condition is so rare @Xano.

After using the DT for a while now, pitch tracking LFOs and a greater pitch range are at the top of my wish list. Please Elektron, you have the technology! :wink:

1 Like

I don’t really see the point of global mutes now that we have pattern mutes (purple) on the DT.
for me global mutes just get in the way when selecting pattern mutes.
id like to be able to disable the globals.
de facto.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

So was getting a hold of all the factory sounds now in 1.03 everything seems cool.
Thought of start loading the samples into the sound pool being organized by style of sounds i.e kicks, snr, claps, toms etc… Got carried away and suddenly I noticed it wont load any more… 127 sample limit reached!!

Honestly I believe a different workflow has to be implemented. I would love to have the flexibiliy of recall upon all my samples as quick as the one I have loaded on the sample pool. Still don’t know if I can remove/replace those for others from the +drive but… regardless it is a hassle…

hell…the 127 samples just went in loading all the kicks, snr, hihats and toms from the factory sounds…
kept yearning for more

That would be handy but I can’t even imagine how massive storage server would have to be for something like this. $$$$