The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

-Transpose sequence
-iPad audio/midi interface

3 Likes

Wowā€¦you just blew my mind. Thanx

It would be great if there is a mode in which I can link samples to the buttons, say one shots, risers, impacts, that I can launch freely. I like to use this to transition between phrases (pattern changes or mutes) and add to the track in a non-sequenced way. By default the pressing the buttons play the samples linked to the track, would however be nice to have an additional launch mode for such elements that one does not want to pre-programme.

The Digitakt needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine

1 Like

Iā€™d like to request a special global button to mute all the haterzz

5 Likes

move all of the sound delete,move,copy,rename into the sound browser instead of / as well as imp/exp

seems odd that sound browser can only scroll through the list with left options to sort , filer , search
please add the click right to open up the menu that you access via func+imp/exp , and click right.

Iā€™d like for Sync B/Midi Through to be able to send Midi Clock out in addition to the DinSync output options.

1 Like

This !

HUGE wish of me

and this !

and this !

thats what we asked for allready for the Octatrack.
was ignored !

1 Like

+1000 for Zoom on SRC Page

( sorry for the chain of posts )

6 Likes

Get an engine sequencer ā€¦ although Iā€™m tempted to sell mine and stick with digitakt but thereā€™s a new os coming soon with lots of nice things.

Not sure if this is beyond possible, but the option to have audio tracks be interchangeable as MIDI tracks (to have a total of 16) would be nice

2 Likes

whats the relation to my requests ?
can it sample ? i donĀ“t get your point,sorry.
i have a DT, iĀ“d like it to be as operational as possible,
and not to buy the next piece of gear cause the otherone was not fully thought out respectivly not given the desired love to details.

Iā€™d like to be able to swap between clipping and wrapping modulation behavior on a per project basis.

1 Like

A transform button that turns the DT into an OT when needed.

1 Like

If you want to offset timing on sounds , add a small gap at the start point of your samples and tweak the start point to get the offset you desire, quick and easy way to globally offset them or selectively offset by plocking the start point.it is a waste of a few bytes though.

Iā€™ve been doing it tonight to get slight flangeing / phasing fx to mess with stereo width and panning them with lfo and slightly different filters on either side.

A global micro offset would be nice I guess , though I barely use it on engine , and itā€™s a bit expensive to buy just for that.

i totally understand what you are saying here.
Just: you wanĀ“t me make to rework hundreds of samples ? well thousands in fact.
samples that are not specifically made for the DT :wink:
(again, canĀ“t see the point vs. my requests above )

honestly i totally donĀ“t understand all the people at elektronauts who keep preaching all the things we could do ourselves as workarounds for some functionality that could be added easily.
its 2017 ! and finally its not about all the theoretical possible possibilitys in a machine.
It is ALL about fast access ! and thats more true for any elektron style sequenzing work than for any other machines on the market.

fast access ! thats what makes a Elektron and thats what makes the DT !
anybody disagree ?
well, YMMV

sorry for OT, i stopp now.

My current wish is for a built in feature to redirect the midi channels into the digitakt its self with out just running a midi cable from out to inā€¦ this way we can take advantage of extra LFOs and trig conditions that are mutable with the silly extra cable. Also the ability to control 4 tracks at once through a midi channel would let you self sample some chords very easily in chromatic mode rather than tuning tracks and hitting them to self sample a chord.

I think an undo function would be nice beyond the save pattern reload pattern as that would help prevent you accidentally saving when you meant to reload.

A quick unload sample would be nice also as sometimes I bring in a sample test stuff out with it and decided I dont want it in the projectā€¦ back to the menus to get rid of it :confused:

support for .dls or .sf2 files wouuld be aces

Most requested feature is fix the midi in to be super stable as it should be.

5 Likes

Internal loopback is not likely not going to happen but I support this request!

And I say after soldering what is the shortest midi cable in history :sweat_smile:

5 Likes