The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

:pray:Thanks this is a much better workflow! Can’t wait to jam tonight!

1 Like

Adding trig conditions until 16:16

3 Likes

Have PB, AT, MW, and BC on the (MIDI) SRC page respond to incoming PB, AT, MW, and BC (and also send them to MIDI out when controlling other synths).

Ability to adjust the brightness of the device so it can be adjusted to the ambient lighting

5 Likes

You could pretty much do that by just extending the pattern length. Unless your pattern is longer than 16 steps or you want to go longer than x:4.

Thanks lauli ! Good point, but when i do this, all others x:x conditions are affected. It can be a mess to find them after working with conditions in a 16 steps pattern.

Hah yeah you’re absolutely right! 16 step patterns somehow feel much more tidy than longer ones. I always use them too when it’s possible :wink:
Oh and I think you can have max. 72 paramaters to be animated per pattern, so sometimes “hardwiring” the x:x locks into a longer sequence saves some space for your other p-locks.

Microtiming as an LFO modulation destination would be terrific!

7 Likes

More acoustic percussion sound packs—and not necessarily drum kits; orchestral as well as non-Western percussion would be awesome—please!

1 Like

Step recording in chromatic mode. With tie & rest.
And live recording of retrigs.

3 Likes

I ‘d love Time stretching and Cue via headphones. Please!!!

5 Likes

Yes

Simpe EQ filter like on the DN just before the filter.

To be able to clean low frequencies on some samples.

7 Likes

Make Ctl-All revert parameter changes when TRK button is lifted instead of maintaining the state and requiring a pattern reload to undo. Personally I think this would be more useful for live performance use.

2 Likes

this has already been said but :

• More Filters type bandpass, notch, peak as in the A4
  • A second LFO
  • The X-Base filter as in the Digitone
2 Likes

Another lfo would be great but also a second delay would make so much difference, I love the metalic sound a short delay makes on the digitakt and would love to put a longer delay onto that, resampling doesnt cut it.

2 Likes

It would be really nice when you are on an external track that with a combination of buttons.
Lets say func+trk that you could turn on the step note mode on so it turn the 8 knobs into a direct control/visual feedback for the 8 next triggered steps, and you can switch from 8 to the next 16. So you can easily modify the notes of the steps at the same times
Ala cirklon.
Its way faster to works like that on the cirklon you have all the knobs ready to change the pattern notes which is probably the hardest thing to dial and change.

What do you guys think ?
if its not clear i will draw something. I couldnt find the feature request.
Not sure if it even exist anymore with the amount of work overbridge must take

I really like a simple thing:
I’d like to be able to switch from step to live recording by pressing the record button only. So it’s fully lit in step mode then with one press ir switches to live mode and vice versa.

That and of course the universal request: song mode.

1 Like

pinging thread…

• midi retrig :slight_smile:
  • second filter a-la DT
  • CC for retrig and or CC for retrig on/off
  • more or track shared LFOs
1 Like

Yes, midi controllable ritrig parameters AND (yes I write it again) change the compressor architecture so the Track used as sidechain input is not compressed itself! This is crucial for the esential bass drum pumping effect and since there are no individual outs it cannot be done using an external compressor.

1 Like