The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

+1 on this, or a Zoom function in the Track Sample Page View

11 Likes

Exaaaactly!

+1

slicing and time stretch

Totally!!!

Letā€™s start with overbridge at least and then midi import

Thinking about the new kit structure and having them linked to patterns, which isnā€™t ideal if you have a song with multiple patters which need to share the same sounds.

I can think of a very simple solution that would suit all Iā€™d want to do actually. All it needs it a mode/flag/key combination when changing patterns which says "change the patterns only, keep the existing soundsā€¦"

If you wanted to use the reload kit to call up those originally stored with the pattern later that would still work, but during performance you could choose to change to a new pattern complete with all the stored sounds, or just to switch sequencer pattern for notes / trigs.

2 Likes

Hey how easy is the resampling, to do this on the DT?
Pretty easy? and no stopping the sequencer?
Cheers

Resampling is very easy, and no stopping the sequencer at all.

1 Like

user adjustment of oled brightness via global option or external app.

2 Likes

Ooooā€¦ not via external app, pleaseā€¦ when Iā€™m out at a gig with it, and no computer, is when Iā€™m going to discover that the venue lighting is such that I need to turn it up or down!

1 Like

yeah Iā€™m having a problem just trying to get that right little knob twist to switch filter types and pretty much anything on the knobs is hard to dial in. There needs to be some sort of OS system pref adjustment for knob speed. too fast flys by the parameter and too slow just sits there while you turn and turn.

2 Likes

shortcut key combo to activate metronome

and a secondary metronome sound thats more audible than the current oneā€¦ the current sound hardly cuts through the mix at max volume

1 Like

just some Eq before the filter would be nice

1 Like

Live retrig.

3 Likes

IMHO totally mandatory: a simple adjustment:
TRK Button ā€œhas to overrideā€ the PTN Button !

why ?
right now, i change the pattern and mostoften directly afterwards the Track focus.
= FAIL. I step into the existing trap, as the PTN Button ( pattern select mode) is still active so i jump into another pattern instead of the desired TRK.
Yes, there is a workaround right now: press BNK button first, then TRK.
but this canĀ“t be it, right ? ! YouĀ“ve built the DT for directness of operation, right ?

also: PTN Button is anyway MUCH to much time active ! ( i see the point of pattern chains. nevertheless )

1 Like

or even make the metronome sound a customisable sound, perhaps with a second customisable metronome sound to indicate the first note of a bar.

with customisable volume for both sounds

all controlled via a Global setting

oof yea the metronome click isnā€™t very nice

1 Like

Small but important and obvious: in mute mode, shift-tapping tracks should queue them for muting/unmuting when func is released.

5 Likes

I was hoping for true midi polyphony per track.

Itā€™s so dumb that we are confined to a single note or a 1 chord that I can shift around.

I was hoping Iā€™d be able to import my midi files from live and just control my external gear. We all have tons of older songs we still play live that would be great to update on the elektron stuff.