The BITWIG Thread

The extension of your upgrade plan. You can buy and activate an upgrade plan at any time and it will just add 12 more months to your upgrade plan.

For example, suppose your current upgrade plan is active until Sep 1, 2019 and you buy an upgrade plan today for €129 (they’re having a sale), then your upgrade plan will be active until Sep 1, 2020.

There’s no monthly fee; that’s just what you end up paying roughly to stay on their upgrade plan if you renew your upgrade plan ahead of time whenever they’re having a sale.

1 Like

Sorry I’m tired and misunderstood … extension : I have a VST or something in mind… and speaking about 10 a month : I understand maybe they made a new model with a pay by month :stuck_out_tongue:

OK it’s still the same.

I think this sounds really cool.

5 Likes

Version 3.0 is out! Someone test it with Overbridge quick! :smile:

I’ve been amazed at how well Overbridge works with Bitwig!

6 Likes

And i’ve got the 3.0 with my 1 year upgrade plan so i’ve got 2.5 + 3 for the same price. Kinda like that pricing model TBH. I wont upgrade until i see something i need.

2 Likes

Me too. I’m a fan. It seems fair to me.

First time I’ve been tempted back itb in a long time (the grid). pity its not on IOS but it looks mint.

I tried to make an effect inside grid that pitch-shifts, but I’m to dumb.
I’d like to make my own shimmer fx, and that was the first thing I guessed I need :smiley:
Study, study, study.

2 Likes

I really liked that video as well. Went by too fast!

1 Like

Bitwig 3.1

8 Likes

Nice update. I’ve been really happy with Bitwig 3 so far! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so looking forward to this one!

looks great. when it comes out of beta i’ll be renewing my license.

how’s everyone enjoying the newest iteration of Bitwig?

i’ve been hanging on the official bitwig forums and learning a bit in terms of workflow. one thing that’s pretty cool is when you group something, you can “Show Master Track Content” allowing you to manipulate your group track as if it were a regular track of content.

1 Like

Version 3.1.1 - Comes with a Gift : The Bitwig Vocoder

1 Like
  • midi channel routing seems to be handled a lot better than it used to be
  • modulation devices keep improving
  • the grid is where the fun is at
  • vocoder… yes!
3 Likes

This is an excellent vocoder; very nicely integrated in the overall Bitwig workflow and sounds great, especially with a lower number of bands.

1 Like

Just spotted an email for Bitwig 16 track. Looks like quite a nice introduction to the DAW with a fair chunk included. Essentially an upgrade to the old 8 track.

Saw this too. 8-Track is basically free, and while I’d love to jump on the 16-track version, the lack of the Grid sort of makes it a non-starter for me. I understand why they aren’t making one of the most innovative aspects of their software available for $99, but personally I’d rather save and buy the full software then and stick with 8-Track for now.

I just wish there was a way to get to playing with the Grid, even as a demo…

2 Likes

You can download the full version and use it in demo mode.