The Behringer Gear-in-progress Thread

Im all about battery powered handheld stuff. preferably as powerful as possible :partying_face:

1 Like

Oh man Iā€™m excited, maybe pocket operators. I love me small form factor devices

2 Likes

Easily leads to a number off-topic jokes. Must resist.

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

:laughing:

The JT-4000 Micro is shipping.

1 Like

Not sure this is going to be a product, but Behringer did build a prototype of what they call the SDS-3. ( Simmons SDS-3 in the Behringer Eurorack format. Not sure if the name sticks, depends on if Simmons has retained the copyright. )

No sound videos, or any videos at all as far as i can find, but if you are interested in what it might sound like you can spend the 12 minutes on this video on the Simmons version. Maybe that would fill a niche for you. I expect something around the usual Behringer semi-modular pricing.

ADDED : NoiseLab did a thread of the Simmons SDS-3, with this same video link.

2 Likes

Very interesting. Iā€™m down for this and the Syncussion. Thatā€™d be a pretty sweet combo.

2 Likes

Behringer VC16 Eurorack Vocoder

This is prototype only so far, but they hope to have it out within a year.

Perhaps they pulled in some technology from their VC340 ( probably one of the most ignored Behringer keyboards ). Look at the CV controls on the front panel of this sucker. Dual selectable carriers, a carrier shaper a gate in with attenuverter, FM also ( or is that formant? ) with CV attenuverter control, DIN MIDI in, a formant, and the envelope sense, and USB C connection of some sort, and an XLR/line combo in.

Bet this is all analog, and with 16 bands it should sound pretty amazing. This is the original sort of product iā€™ve been wanting Behringer to do.

Reminds me of their PP-1 ( Perfect Pitch audio to MIDI converter ) which is already on the market. If it has that sort of price, i could see having four of these.

So the JT-4000 is the third of the four products shipping in July announcements.
( Itā€™s OK Big B, better late than never ! )

This is the tease for what i am guessing is the fourth shipping product :

Iā€™ve racked my brain, but came up with nothing from their GIP list that fits. Anyone care to speculate ?

Yes: Theyā€™ve cloned the donkey kong arcade machine.

4 Likes

BehringerFighter?

2 Likes

I was trying to think of some sort of playable musical interface, perhaps like a drum machine.

Itā€™s an interesting one for sure? Assuming those are yellow and blue buttons I canā€™t think what would have that form factor/button arrangement?

i know some modular stuff uses those kinds of arcade buttons but thats the closest thing in the music realm i can muster

Minus the green, itā€™s the same colors as your avatar!

2 Likes

Judging from one of their latest posts it seems that the UB-Xa could be ready for shipping.

(am on mobile and canā€™t post the link, sorry)

1 Like

I hope so!

2 Likes

Iā€™m a bit baffled that the Model 15 (Grandmother clone) hasnā€™t been out yet. Is there something Iā€™m missing here?

3 Likes