Temporary screen cover when new?

Does model:cycles have a temporary screen cover when new ? Mine looks a bit scratched up, and I’m not 100% sure if it’s a temporary cover I can peel off.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a temporary film. It’s very not obvious, but that’s what it is. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ahh … thank you … that gave me the confidence to start picking away at it :slight_smile:

phew!! so glad I saw this thread. That screen cover was very hard to see. I thought I had scratched the crap out of my screen somehow and starting thinking there was a cover…but couldn’t quite tell. After reading this I went at it and got that bugger off. Damn it looks good now!

3 Likes

I got my Model : Samples & Model : Cycles for more than a year, yesterday I was thinking about my Cycles screen becoming more and more blurry :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

Thank you for the tip, this is the first time in years that I didn’t see screen covers on devices I own :rofl:.

1 Like

but so, is there or not? i receive my yestarday and there is the sign but not the cover. i m thinkg that is not new (also different resistance of knob)