Teh rawness makes it très pocket operator

1 Like

Haha can’t get more raw than that and stay in one piece

1 Like

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

lfo: hold my beer

no sync, no reset, no deal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wandered past the TE pop up shop in London today.
If you look closely you can see the 400 system proudly on display in the window.

9 Likes

Daddy I poured chocolate milk in your Yellow dance machine and now it’s making fireworks!

1 Like

Do u even PLUR???

2 Likes

The internet hates you for not going in :rofl:

Oh I went in.
Must’ve been a display model only though.
Couldn’t seem to get any sound out of it no matter how many patch cables I rammed in :thinking:

4 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

Where is that? I’d have to visit if it open on the weekend!

indeed !

5 Likes

Coals drop yard. Some fancy new shopping area just behind King’s Cross next to Regent’s canal.
The TE shop shares a space with an extortionate lighting shop, and the TE section was closed off today with a whole load of boxes in it.
So either the pop-up is ending, or they are getting ready to display all the new stuff…

Last time I went in all they had on display was pocket operators, the wireless speaker cube thing, and I think some of their lighting stuff.

If you do go though, Honest Jon’s has opened a record shop there, and you can get a decent coffee at Redemption Roasters (who incidentally have their roastery in Aylesbury young offenders prison https://www.redemptionroasters.com) so not a wasted visit, even if the TE shop doesn’t deliver.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

only spotted these today but holy moly, yay fun, wow!

Nick Batt reports:

7 Likes

If those prices are accurate then I could definitely see the appeal of a cute TE 2U rack.

2 Likes

I like the Lego integration, with little kid(s) growing they are going to need Lego for educational play and I will play with them, so …

1 Like

I had no idea that was still open, I thought it was just a one day event thing for the OP-Z launch. I don’t really want this modular stuff since it seems a bit boring module wise, but I’ll be down there like a rocket going down there if there’s any other new stuff.