Teenage Engineering EP-133 K.O. II

yes, hope everyone has patience waiting for our next fw update. your wish-list looks similar to what we’re planning, some are less doable due to our cpu constraints but we will def implement some useful things!

36 Likes

Lovely stuff, thanks for replying and great to hear an update is on it’s way whenever it may be!

2 Likes

Try using an adapter like this one:

1 Like

Made song with a little bit of jam in the second half =)

2 Likes

Is it possible to clear a pad after you’ve put a sample onto it? Not clear a note in the sequence, actually remove/clear the sound entirely from a pad. I can’t work it out!

Been awhile but i believe Select the pad -> Sound -> enter 000 -> Main

4 Likes

That’s done the trick, thanks! I don’t know why I couldn’t find this in the manual :grimacing:

Has anyone tried this one yet?

2 Likes

I almost kinda like that. It’s almost like it’s more about his aura than himself.

I have loads of old headphone to RCA/phono style cables with push-on adapters for the RCA end. Got loads of those from my various other audio nerd activities lying around/

Anyone see that new EP-133 Champ Edition with vinyl? Looks like it releasing as part of this drop of products today (I think). Thomann.de have it listed as newly released and in stock and I can see Anderton’s say they have it for pre-order and available on 21st Nov, so must be new.
Not sure I’ve seen anyone mention it here. Just looks like original EP-133 with a different box and vinyl record.

1 Like

it’s been out for a month or so now probably sold only through their shop until now

1 Like

Love this thingy!
Made another song =)

3 Likes

I would love to buy one of these but have the major kinks and issues been worked out yet? For the price point looks like fun desk toy to use with my OP-1 and OB-4!

dude you so need to create movie soundtracks for studios!

what major kinks and issues are you referring to?

I grabbed one of these for a bit of fun more then anything and its bloody fun and sounds great. Disappated the OP-XY gas for sure (for now)

1 Like

broken encoders and flimsy build and OS bugs but that was while back. Did manufacturing build quality ever get sorted out?

like this video explains were the issues ever addressed in newer batches?

Yes