Teenage Engineering EP-133 K.O. II

Fader is recordable, punch in fx are not… as of now

1 Like

Yes exactly

1 Like

Awesome, that’s what I was hoping for. Thanks.

I’m gonna be honest here, I havent really wrapped my head around time stretch on the device… mainly because I’ve used one shots… will look a bit deeper into that though

3 Likes

this is like the foundation of sampling based machines re-designed with that lego punk attitude

no half baked

2 Likes

Yes, something like that, it’s basically these old school displays with fixed icons with cool colors…

1 Like

Most probably maybe, likely!

I left electronic music to focus on piano but damn this dragged me back.

Can I sample, loop, and play in reverse? Are there any better demos of the effects?

1 Like

What I mean is if I’m sampling something and I record more of the sample than I actually want to use, I didn’t see a way to trim that off so that I’m not wasting memory. All I saw was that you can trim the sample on the pads so that you’ll only trigger the part you want.

Also, can you duplicate pads? I didn’t see that.

Thanks, by the way

1 Like

that’s that thug life, you can’t just get out the game without something dragging you back in.

6 Likes

Wow.

So this is what $299.00 for an instrument looks like.

Amazing.

4 Likes

It really is a gorgeous piece of engineering and design. It looks like something a cool anime would show for beat production gear. Like, maybe something like Jet Grind Radio or something. But it’s real. This thing is gonna look timeless just like the OP-1.

12 Likes

yeah even if i dont end up using it that much, it just looks dope as hell

1 Like

I was wondering if a TRS MIDI cable was included. It’s not.

4 Likes

It actually looks like you could use it to control every device in your house, like some super powerful universal remote slash sampler slash tax time number cruncher. I dig the aesthetic.

1 Like

Not to ride too much on the Polyend play drama but yeah… $100 less than the play upgrade price with velocity sensitivity and midi recording and portability. I know they are different things but damn. TE and Elektron came through with turning this week around in gear news world.

10 Likes

I know what you meant. I doubt it includes anything, the cables look too nice. I think they have to make their money somehow.

Maybe Mr. Hell knows though.

2 Likes

I just got mine.

12 Likes

The OGs of electronic instruments showing how it is DONE!!:facepunch:t3::level_slider:

2 Likes

In your hands? :fist:

picture please!

1 Like