Tech House Live Jam with the Analog Rytm and the Analog Four

Hey there,

first of all: This is not my first post in this Forum :wink: Some of you might remember my old nickname @subbz2k. I’ve changed my Channel Name starting with the new year and i wanted to change my name here on Elektronauts as well, but the Settings always send me to an “Oops, something went wrong”-Page :smiley: So creating a new account was easier now.

I did a new Jam on my beloved Elektron machines. Its some Tech House this time. After doing a lot with different stuff i bought in the past i just thought its about time to do something with my good old Black Boxes again :slight_smile:

Here it is:

Every sound is handcrafted this time, except for the Bassdrum (which is a Sample), the Snaredrum (which is the SD Classic with a Sample layered on top) and the Vocal Chops, which are again a sample :wink:

Hope you like it and - although a bit late - Happy New Year - to all of you!

Cheers
umonox

3 Likes

confirmed - its me :wink: So … i am umonox now. If anyone actually cares :smiley:

Have a great one …

2 Likes

nice stuff, mix sounds good m8 :slight_smile:

thx mate! :slight_smile: struggled with the mix a bit; havent found a good balance for those toms first - now they are barely to be heard :smiley: