Synthstrom Audible Deluge [inc. Open Source development]

Damn !
A pity…

Anyone who went to the launch and care to comment on what they saw please (assuming they’ve recovered from their hangover)?

1 Like

Any Kiwis go to the Launch party last night?

Has there been any mention of sample slicing or USB host functionality on this yet? Shame to have all those pads if it doesn’t slice and would be cool to be able to play it via op-1 (without usb host box plugged in to wall) for keys stuff.

Neither are a dealbreaker if it nails everything else but Push 2 style slicing (possibly with ios/Android app for visual ref) would be killer…

1 Like

The Deluge will be for sale from “2pm 25 October (US ET)” according to Synthstrom’s fb page.

It’s a good thing I’ll actually be awake at that time (5am, Australian EST). Small children do that to you.

1 Like

Are there any videos online that demonstrate how it works?

1 Like

According to their site and fb, all will be revealed at the advertised time.

Hey! That’s TODAY!

1 Like

Or tomorrow, if you walk on your head like me :wink:

2 Likes

Nzealanders pampering to the US market, we all gotta wait.

25 minutes away according to their facebook announcement

Perfect! It’s just after lunch for us Yankees!! :flag_us:

1 Like

almost time for bed here :slight_smile:

Too much excitement for bed time! :grinning:

It had better be good!

1 Like

http://www.synthstrom.com/delugeorder.html

Holy shit! That’s some offer they have going! Got to laugh how GAS kicks in just from an offer price!

1 Like

Yeh man, came to say the exact same thing. Hadnt planned on being super interested in this until I saw that price, then started watching a few videos… now Im like “duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude”.

DAMN! way too much “essential” gear coming out… Deepmind 12, new volcas, now this!! :zonked:

seriously - im really sweating this now… just watch some of those videos for a while…

Four month to wait to have the special launch price!!

There are multiple walkthrough videos up. Here’s the first. I’ve watched the first few minutes but need to get back to focusing on work. Pricing and general target seems to be in the Elektron range. Like the ST4 tracker/synth I mentioned above, it’s interesting and kindof cool to see others finally start to compete in this ‘tight integration of synth/sample player and sequencer’ market. For others, this could be the “Circuit Pro” they’ve been waiting for - something with the Circuit’s ease and simplified UI, but with a much deeper sequencer and sound engine and (hopefully) build quality. But at full price is about the cost of 5 Circuits…

Well now I’ve got a month to hem and haw over this and over whatever Korg may be announcing on Nov 1. :slight_smile: