Synthstrom Audible Deluge [inc. Open Source development]

Yeah, I hear that there was a big update coming, which made me want to jump on it! Are you guys using the Downrush wireless editor that is mentioned on the Synthstrom forums? Seems pretty cool, just need to get one of the Toshiba Flashair SD cards.

I use Downrush, it’s dope :slight_smile:

Nice, I just ordered the Flashair card so hoping the setup is pretty easy

I have read about it but after just now checking a video about it I have to get a card too. Some really great functionality there.

Hah, I have to brag here already even when I shouldn’t. The new arrangement view is one holy grail of dawless arrangement. It’s awesome. It will completely change the way how you can make an arrangement with hw, at least for me.

(There was a video on a closed group but I’m sure that they’ll release a better one really soon.)

2 Likes

I saw the video as well…I will confirm that the arrangement view is looking pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Dude- I’ve kinda stopped paying attention to this thing after not being impressed at it’s first release.

But watching the video of the latest update has kinda got me wanting it.

Brilliant stuff- I forgot about it being built in battery. Brilliant!

1 Like

The pads are not sensitive to velocity or pressure, correct?

Not necessarily a dealbeaker, btw…

Hmmmm thinking I need one of these bad boys now.

5 Likes

Yeah- that was the video that sold me on it

1 Like

No velocity or pressure sensitivity, unfortunately.

136 velocity sensitive pads would increase the price quite a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s velocity sensitive via midi tho

1 Like

All this thing is missing to make it an insta-buy from me is a way to export the audio files for more in-depth clean up

Audio files can be exported by quantized resampling to the SD card, if that’s what you mean?

1 Like

That’s not bad! How long can a sample be?

32GB ! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the max size of the SD card anyway haha

So, a single recorded sample can be for THAT long?! That’s INSANE!

1 Like

There’s no limits other than CPU, RAM and SD card size, pretty much!

1 Like

Wow! This thing really was designed/grew to become the end all be all of hardware devices!

Any desire I might have had for the OT is gone completely! THIS thing is next on my list!(Either that or a couple SSD drives for my laptop!)

1 Like

Another cool thing about it is Downrush, a third-party free software created by a Deluge user, that works with the Toshiba FlashAir SD card (W-04) to be able to wirelessly upload to and download from the SD card, organize and edit stuff etc. without having to remove the SD card from the Deluge! :smiley:

1 Like