Synthstrom Audible Deluge [inc. Open Source development]

5 Likes

Pretty awesome.

How much was this again?

Donā€™t remember, and I think the next batch is more expensive than the first one. Early adopters got a nice price for putting in their money and faith.

wo! i just found another new samplerā€¦(still thinking to get a digitakt or thisā€¦)

• Timestretch
  • Poly
  • Plays samples from SD card (up to 32GB )
  • Full-featured internal synth engine (subtractive & FM).
  • FX inc. sidechain, bitcrushing, stutter and more
  • Parameter automation recording
  • Custom scales/ chromatic mode.
  • Internal speaker, rechargeable Li-ion battery (6+ hours)

Had eye on Deluge for a while. Clever box with a lot of potential angles but I wonder how much the screen would bug me when browsing for samples etc :confused: Cool to see things like this appear tho. Makes me really interested to see what Elektron are cooking up on their next big boxesā€¦

3 Likes

This with a digitakt OLED display- beam me up Scotty!!!

1 Like

I like this no display-movement. Bring in the Circuit as Exhibit A. Or a Moog of sorts.

the best hardware sequencer out there ?

No idea. But would love to find out.

Theyā€™re about to take new pre-orders now. I think Iā€™m gonna go for one, actually.

Yeh they sent me the email, and know Iā€™m thinking the same. Would have to cancel my DT though, I just donā€™t know

Whatā€™s the current price on the Deluge?

$899 plus shipping

Good price for whatā€™s thereā€¦ If these ever hit UK stores where I can get one on finance Iā€™d prob buckleā€¦

Iā€™m on the fence here. This or the Digitakt.

Given that the Deluge is quite able with samples, itā€™s gonna be a close call.

1 Like

Clever design. Kinda like a physical buttons version of the piano roll view on MPC live.

2 Likes

I hate the idea of browsing samples on the Deluge screen but apart from that for me the Deluge kills DTā€¦ And itā€™s this guyā€™s flagship ā€˜hey world, look at this!ā€™ piece of gear. Heā€™ll throw everything he can in it and as soon as possible. Elektron have a million other things to consider/focus on beside DT. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll get updates, but seeing as it is their ā€˜budgetā€™ box, I wouldnt expect it to become ā€˜tooā€™ advanced/feature richā€¦ So if grabbing DT Iā€™d get it based on whatā€™s there atm, tho ā€˜someā€™ updates are inevitable.

4 Likes

yeh im in uk, so works out decent price, depending on shipping costs

1 Like

I hear you. Iā€™m in the other camp there. I love the no screen thing. Loved the Circuit for it, loving the Deluge for it. Itā€™s the old school pianist in me talking. That guy just never shuts up.

Honestly, from what Iā€™m hearing and seeing and reading about it, it really ticks every single goddam box Iā€™ve ever drafted.

What Iā€™m thinking is that the Digitakt might just have loads of character, and thatā€™s just priceless.

But youā€™l never know from vids or soundcloud demos.