SynthGroups

I’ve been building a new site called SynthGroups for the last few months. It’s finally ready so I wanted to share it with my fellow elektronauts. https://synthgroups.com

I like the “groups” format that Facebook has but I really don’t like providing all my personal data and the number of ads is getting ridiculous, so I decided to create a site using a similar format for synth users to share patches, samples etc. All members get their own page to upload photos, videos, files, links etc. and you can create/join groups and post/upload stuff there.

I know a few people from Elektronauts have already joined :sunglasses:

Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Wow! That’s impressive that you did that all on your own. Looks like a fun spot.

1 Like

Have you tried the dark mode yet (the switch is in the menu)? It will honour your phone or laptops system settings too,. That took ages to implement but I think it looks pretty cool :sunglasses:

The next thing I’m working on is a user review section so people can leave reviews of their electronic music gear. If you have any other ideas let me know!

Looks great. I joined

1 Like

Awesome. Also joined.

1 Like

I just joined

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Man, this reminds me of when I was just getting comfortable with myspace and suddenly all the cool kids were ditching it for Facebook.

1 Like

Cool, I hope you enjoy the site! :sunglasses:

If you have any issues or suggestions let me know!

2 Likes

Facebook is for grandmas sharing cat videos.

It’s all about that SynthGroups now.

2 Likes

looks good, joined

1 Like

:joy:

Cough, cough -> Cats

2 Likes

I was actually thinking of adding a cats and synths group :joy:

The gear review section now is live!

Took a while to implement :sweat_smile: but I’m pretty happy with it. If you have any other ideas for the site let me know!

I’ve already posted one review for the UNO Synth Pro Desktop (as I needed to post at least one so I could check the formatting). Great little synth!

1 Like