Synthetics for Analog Rytm

That would be helpful over here, too!

SYNTHETICS - analog RYTM soundpack by (d).html (21.1 KB)

View this .html file for a complete list of sounds in the pack! It’s unstyled, but all the data is there, including machine-type and tags.

Thanks to @void for rendering this list! (He’s got some amazing AR app stuff coming out!)

7 Likes

“Synthetics for Anaolg Rytm”
How about some prosthetic limbs for the Rytm to help control the OT while I play guitar😉…

Thanks!
This list is very useful!:thup:

1 Like

Just bought mentioned pack, followed instructions and not sure how to use it, or how to find uploaded sounds. After I uploaded pack, while searching for associated kits, I realised that this pack contains only sounds, not kits, am I right? OK, no problem, but the question is how to distinguish Synthetics sounds from all other sounds when I want to load them on the track? Ive uploaded sounds in drive + C bank, but in reality (in Sound Browser) it went on whole +drive pile, im I right?

Thanks

i guess this is the solution? :zonked:
https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/original/3X/5/f/5f9461bd6752dbe187bb604499b13cd5dc06daf1.html

it is the list of Synthetics’s sound

ok, just realised that every sound in browser has its bank/number associated. since ive uploaded the pack to bank C, I found the sounds enlisted from C 1 - 128 :slight_smile:

3 Likes