Syntakt sound library?

hi there,
is there a Syntakt Sound library somewhere? mine was completly empty.
it’s not a problem to create mine but since DT had some sounds inside the library when i bought it i’d like to know if it was the case for ST.
regards

Definitely should be sounds there. May need to do factory reset. I seen a few people say that worked for them. Also there’s a new 1.01 firmware out right now for syntakt. If you haven’t updated, you could try it first and see if the sounds got added.

“For factory reset, hold down the [FUNC] key while powering up the Syntakt. From here you can perform a variety of tasks. To choose the different alternatives, press the corresponding [TRIG] key”

Also, don’t confuse the library with the Sound Pool.

3 Likes

i don’t but when i go to the sound browser i don’t see other sound than the ones i created, ST sound browser was empty.

Have you checked the +Drive?

it’s ok with a factory reset :slight_smile: now bank A to E are full it was not the case when i receive the machine
thanks!

4 Likes

Finally found this topic.
Am making my own sounds but I see on Youtube all lot of users with full banks with sounds.
No full bank for me. Will check the +Drive this evening.
If not, will do a factory reset.
Hope this will give me the solution.

1 Like

…keep always in mind…if ur heading to the soundbrowser from a digital track, u see a different collection of presets, as when u come from an analog one…

I know, I’m just glad I will be seeing sounds in the library :wink:

I had the same thing, minimal sounds, the reboot fixed it. Definitely worth doing.