@switchbox's MD Max4Live controller

I did a small update. nothing fancy but just a little bug i found.

v1.01
a little update fixed some issues with the fx page (before the DYN wasn’t reflecting the parameters when dumps were received). I reworked the fx and now you can also automate them. Change some parameter-graphics to text for further data interpretations.

Hi, I’m very interested in your work on Machinedrum Remote. I saw you also plan to make a vst version, is that so? please tell me, if I buy an early bird now, can I get the vst version later or will it be sold separately?

Hi there, yes the VST maybe AU version is on my to-do-list. But don’t expect it being release in the next couple of weeks. Since it’s a different approach in programming, it will be sold separately but
existing MD-max4live customers will get a special deal for sure.

3 Likes

i just bought this, cheers ^)

1 Like

thanks mate…have phun…if you have any questions, just ask me… :wink:
cheers

I think your project needs a license key or etc…, so that it doesn’t get on the network for free, you did a good job!

Houston, we have a problem

Ableton view

Max view

Macbook Pro 13", both apps full screen mode…

which version of max is that ?..looks like is old…I did this with max 8.0.4 .
if you have an older version, please upgrade or tell me what version this is and I’ll have a look into. cheers, nik

it’s 8.0.8 version

on Mac?

can you try it with the Ableton bundled one?..this one should be 8.0.4 cause the new one has some bugs cycling is already aware of.

yes, macbook pro, 13’’, don’t understand what i need to try? on my screenshots there are both, ableton and max separately :slight_smile:

it’s like that…32

my pref.

ok what Ableton version?

can u put this to 10.1 for me ? …

backwardscompatiblityisapitanowadays

1 Like

I have the same problem in live 9, MBP

of course, it’s a live 10.01, the same