[survey] theoretical Digitakt companion app

Or vise versa! 16 tracks of sounds to make beats!

3 Likes

I guess this app void was scoping out has already been made. But I’d like to suggest a modifiable control-all where you can opt tracks out from control-all magic.

2 Likes

I’m using Lifesum :slight_smile:

Id like to see any sort of Android conversion if possible? I know theres issues with touch response and multi touch etc on android vs ios, but maybe the digitakt transfer app you just put out on ios is achievable. I know I’d pay the $10 you charge for it.

-nv

It would be helpful if it had a BPM analyzer too. For instance, set two loop points in the sample to define say one, two, four or eight bars and have the app spit out the BPM.

Interface wise, I like the simplicity of how AudioShare works. If it was set up like that but could stretch, chop, and tell BPM info, it would streamline my workflow for DT projects significantly!

Dropbox, iTunes, AudioShare integration would be amazing.

1 Like

P lock sync record.
Separate access to the 8 audio streams for processing within iPad.
Smart randomization.
Simple time locked sequencer for global functions - sort of song mode I suppose.
Regen of smart randomization within the global sequencer for evolving sounds.
CC preset hotkeys. Individual tracks and global. So u can punch in and out of pre defined parameter settings for effect and transition purposes.
Ablation link.

1 Like

Overbridge style multitrack into iPad would be insane!

1 Like

I’m kinda against the subscription software model (of any kind). If you wanted to add new features, you could do in app purchases. That way if the user wants it, they buy it and they don’t feel like they’re paying a subscription for features they don’t want.

1 Like

Sounds like getting setup on a blind date or something.

@void: I enjoy long walks on the beach at sunset, candle lit dinners, and meaningful conversation.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like