Superbooth 2020

I sincerely doubt Elektron is announcing anything at all. And since the OB release was available as the beta for quite awhile it’s not Superbooth worthy imo. Maybe they will rope in a few people to talk about it, but so soon after Cycles, I doubt there will be anything new for at least a few months. Remember there have been no teasers!

1 Like

I was hopeful for some Updates (add-ons) on their OB Machines but now with the OB release, I am doubtful that there will be any because if you change something in the Machines, you have to change something in OB too and that means double the work and for us it means re-installing OB on our computers.

1 Like

I agree, saving my pennies for the polyend tracker anyways, can’t add a new elektron box to the mix yet

1 Like

Expert Sleepers has a new module – announcement is on Friday.

They’ve been getting better and better over the years so, i expect this to be a good un.

2 Likes

I heard Sequential has a new exciting product coming this week🔥

Well is it too soon for Sequential to announce the product that they will be shipping in August ? If that is what this is then it has been described as being for a “different type of musician”. That would be my hunch on what they’d be announcing if they do announce something. On the other hand they may only release just more detailed hints.

You can see hints about this product over in this thread here.

I’d be interested in your source for this vanark – not out of doubt, just interested in this synth.

@Jukka

2 Likes

BTW … the guy with the boxes is Peter Grandl from amazona.de

This is Herr Schneider

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

it´s on! Mr. Schneider for President! :smiley:

https://superbooth.com/de/

edit: totally ace presentation of the Vostock Synthesizer!! Love that rocket science

2 Likes

yaaaaaayyy

8 Likes

saw that this morning, very exciting. think my plan to buy a Minilogue XD may now be terminated lol

1 Like

I’m actually thinking about selling mine if you’re in the states. Want to replace with an MPC Live whenever they become available again. Haven’t posted on the FS board yet, but figure I’d throw it out there.

1 Like

I’m in Canada actually, plus might need to hold out until I get some government money…

1 Like

I hear you on that.

They’re going to exit the business? Too soon…

:cry:

He means exciting

2 Likes

so when are the product announcements suppose to be revealed?
does superbooth usually kickoff today?

cuz if so it seems waay too quiet…here at least.

Started today (yesterday now, from my time zone), but like NAMM, I think they have a day for press only then the real event kicks off tomorrow (Friday)

2 Likes