Superbooth 2017

This years Superbooth will be held at FEZ Berlin from April 20th to 22nd 2017

https://www.superbooth.com/en/messe-102.html

Who is going too?

2 Likes

itā€™s rare that stuff happens around these parts of Berlin. Coincidentally I live almost exactly between FEZ and Funkhaus, both walking distance.

Bring a bicycle, that park around FEZ is nice.

2 Likes

oki nice to know! First I have to check out hostels ā€¦ maybe near JanowitzbrĆ¼cke so I can take also the ferry ride to FEZ

I would love to go there but think itā€™s kind of strange to pay for having a look at what Iā€™ll buy nextā€¦ ok, there are workshops and concerts but in general thatā€™s still paying for gas ā€“ Iā€™ll pass.

:confused:

6 Likes

I like the way you think! :smiley:

I think thereā€™s also decent networking that happens at those things, but networking ainā€™t a skill I got, so yeah, great point! :smiley:

hm yeah man, good point! never thought that way ā€¦ but itĀ“s kind of true.
on the other side ā€¦ itĀ“s good to test and check gear you may want to buy, especially for modular itĀ“s better to test it with your own hands then whatching hours of youtube videos ā€¦ and networking ofcourse! and concerts!

1 Like

Iā€™m going. Coming? To Berlin. To Superbooth.

Iā€™d just like to spend a couple of days with people who share my interest in electronic music. Donā€™t really have many such people near me. Physically. :wink:

7 Likes

i will probably be paying a visit this year as wellā€¦my first experience there was not the best so i hope this time will be better :relaxed:

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there. Milling around, bumping into things, talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Last year looked awesome, had loads of mates who went & they raved about it!
Unfortunately work commitments mean I canā€™t goā€¦againā€¦gutted really :frowning:

Some random things rumoured to look out for:

New big thing teased last year with the circuit by NOVATION
A semi modular hybrid digital/analog syth (ala 0-Coast) from Audio Damage
:3lektron: Digitakt - obviously -
OP-Z from Teenage Engineering
HALia + SX-1 synths from Digitana

3 Likes

see ya friday!

From what Iā€™ve heard, thereā€™s actually two things coming from Novation, a bigger thing and a smaller (but bigger than Circuit) thing.

Hopefully Malekko will have working demos of the boxes they showed at NAMM, because those look brilliant.

3 Likes

Donā€™t you live in Malmƶ? I share your interest in electronic music :wink:

1 Like

Agreed ā€˜Mantherā€™ looks the business, still no sound demos yet :frowning:

also some new Curetronic stuff will be announced at Superbooth! A kind of special desktop drum synth called ā€œSpechtā€ and I heared some rumours about a little sequencer too.

1 Like

is everybody from Berlin? Or where do you staying at? Hostel or Hotel? Camping Tent? :smiley:

1 Like

Yamaha dropping a new hardware synth according to Sonic State.
Behringer Model D clone - possibly that new drum machine Uli been spunking on gear slutz?

1 Like

Please please please let it be a desktop/rack version of the Montage. Iā€™d be all over that.

1 Like

Oh desktop/rack mount, nice.
Speaking of no keys, that Deep Mind desktop would be amazing, especially if they added inputs to access all the on board effects.

1 Like