Superbooth 19

I’m getting back into euro \ :)/

I can’t afford it \ :)/

3 Likes

Still no sign of soulsby stuff , only a few images of lsdj/ gameboy type thing , no behringer surprise,

That mechanical synth looked fine though I’m very cautious of it having moving parts / longevity… weird that it uses drone motors to make waveforms and the method of doing lfo is nice ( maybe you could draw your own lfo ).

Nothing from Roland.

2 Likes

The MFB SYNTH 8 – good find cold_fashioned! And they held it a secret 'til the last day.

Wow 8 voice analog with 3 VCOs per voice, 100 patch store memory and a great price!

More at GearNews.

4 Likes

Only in echo – from Din-Sync, Superlative, Behringer, …

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Interesting that it’s based on the MFB Synth II rather than being a variation on the Dominion as such.

1 Like

So whats your best of Show? For me it was the Moog Matriarch and the most interesting new concept the Flame Mäander.

2 Likes

Enjoy Labs - REmindER

Combination of echo, delay, filter and reverb in stereo in a rugged large control box. Looks easy to use , with a well consider design and ui.

One minute demo.

More description.

10 Likes

Love the wood panels on that, very classy

1 Like

Yes. The other one with the wood sides that looked great was the Wing Pinger. That one probably get my nomination for best name too.

ADDED: The other thing in design on the REmindER was the Yellow LEDs behind the controls and in the wood along the side.

3 Likes

Speak of the Devil… A shipment arrived early…

5 Likes

sick :slight_smile:

1 Like

This sounds fantastic!! Hopefully they change thr color to non glossy :face_with_monocle:

So as of now the doors have closed on Superbooth 2019. But there’s plenty of time here to consider all that happened there this year.

As a part of the show there’s all the stuff that occurs out front and in the public. But also there’s a part that’s behind the scenes, all the business deals and agreements and contacts made that adds to the future of the electronic music business.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking but I doubt they will. Looks like it’ll get scratched easily.

Oh well, still on my list, under $1,000 is insane.

1 Like

i’m a little cautious , the more complicated things get , the more multiple firmware revisions are usually needed. as far as i know the club still has issues and its been out ages.
but its got quite a while before it comes out and he’s got lots of experience.

ooo love the oberheim 2 voice but I’m a bit confused is this guy making clones of them? It kinda just looks like he brought one to the show because it looks straight up exactly like a vintage oberheim 2 voice.

1 Like

tidy

1 Like

All in all it was a good one, lots of good stuff this year!

4 Likes

Apart from some continuing wonky preset jitter, I’ve never had any major issues with the Dominion Club, though I’ve not yet updated to the latest firmware.