Superbooth 19

That’s how much fun it is lool
All these synth videos are just the worst … None beats the microfreak one though … yet! hhh

2 Likes

Deluge has competition .
1300 euro , a bit more though.

2 Likes

hdmi out?

It is Raspberry Pi based. This is very much like a monome norns or a the organelle. A custom linux based audio environment based on open source, in this case orac, but you could probably flash norns to it with very little effort. I am so excited for this new wave of embedded computing platforms.

4 Likes

I’m not a 303/acid guy, but for a tiny plastic box, this thing sounds nasty.

2 Likes

Cool!

I am don’t mean to be a downer but that is absolutely ridiculous…

I wonder how much and when it will be released? I need a decent 101 that is not behringer plus the 2-track CV/Gate sequencer is a nice plus.

Polyend is euroracking apparently

1 Like

I’m quite surprised they havent announced it yet. Personally, I’d be interested up to about £700 or so… my fear is that they may try and pitch over a grand, and that’s way too much for a 101, rechargeable or not.

1 Like

I have to say, this is disappointing… wheres the bananas? :unamused:

1 Like

IMO, they ruined it … :stuck_out_tongue:

Just saw this video from Superbooth, sounds spot on!

15 Likes

oh no… will watch

EDIT have watched, does sound great. So now we wait on the price…

1 Like

Korg has a new little solder-less DIY synth kit which uses a digital multi-engine oscillator like the ones on the Minilogue XD and Prologue. Started new thread for it.

3 Likes

Alright Sonic state videos started popping in YouTube

3 Likes

Udo synth sounds nice.

19 Likes

This looks great. And it seems that the audio i/o can be extended according to this http://cdm.link/2019/05/open-grid-dadamachines-composer-pro/.

I wonder if that means a standard class compliant audio interface can be hooked up?

I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

3 Likes

UDO sounds great!

2 Likes

This looks and sounds great, and I really like the design philosophy . I’m interested, not sure I’ll be able to stump up the £2k for one though…