Superbooth 19

Digitone couldn’t be any simpler as it already is.

1 Like

And something like a model: mono wouldn’t be interesting enough. At least if you know, there is something like the A4. :wink:

wait I didn’t follow this train … was there a leak or teaser for a new Elektron ? or it’s just speculation ?

Yes, Cenk mentioned a big new thing to come at superbooth.

4 Likes

But beyond that it’s glorious speculation.

2 Likes

Worng SoundStage Stereo Spectral Mixer

A rather unique setup for a mixer in Eurorack. Rather than having the normal set of variable controls it provides fixed input gain, pan position and high and low pass filtering depending on the position of the patch connector. There are control knobs (that are invisible in the picture above) and CV controls that allows fine adjustment of the filter depth and output levels beyond that.

Worng is from Australia making the journey to Superbooth. See them at E272.

Manual for the SoundStage Mixer

1 Like

Nice!

Model:One

• One knob, One button, One trig, One way… Elektron!
6 Likes

Damn those non-disclosures!

George Hearn was responsible for the Modal 008 previously, so perhaps he draws from that experience for this new creation. I’ve always found the high-end Modal products very interesting so something else in that realm from U·D·O will be good.

Model:XXL

7 Likes

Model:LOL

3 Likes

Why stop at two X’s? :laughing:

1 Like

Model:Sticker, with more place to put them onto!

2 Likes

Model:DreamOn

1 Like

Model:Models

A device with four knobs modeled to look exactly like the members from kraftwerk.

4 Likes

Yeah, but slimfit please…

model:airplane

18 Likes

I’m gonna keep asking til you make it.

Can I have a 19" rack mount ROMpler please?
You could fill it with every sample pack off of here.
Also membrane buttons (but no more than 3 of them or it’ll ruin the menu diving).

Thanks.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine what a new digital Elektron big box would be like.

Like, the analogy justify the price and size because they were analog. The Digis make sense because the digital approach invites less of a necessary size and resources.

If the new box has keys, that would explain the size(it could be a digi-keys, as that would be the next logical step considering all their other synths eventually had key versions)

It intriguing, but I’m not getting the feeling that it’s going to drive me mad with desire.

That is the best possible joke. If there were an Elektron box version of that joke, I would have already placed a pre-order for it

2 Likes