Superbooth 19

Got to love that some thought you were being genuine with that one :rofl:

1 Like

I want to believe :cry:

9 Likes

Binaural is a recording technique which uses the shape of the human head and ears to create super realistic 3D recordings. Also called inter-aural. There are dsp processes that model this, check out a company called Klang. Unfortunately, the illusion only works on headphones.

1 Like

Not as much as how an online music publication took the render and wrote up an article speculating about it :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve built an “recording head” myself a decade ago and toyed around with that for quite a while. So yeah, I’m aware of the usage of this word in recording tech.

What we discussed above was the usage of the word in an advertising of a upcoming new synth …

Regarding the UDO Super 6, all I will say is keep your eye on this beauty, it is very special indeed!

6 Likes

If a synth could model the binaural effect, that could be on cool synth. Though with the headphones limitation, might not create the most social listening experience…

1 Like

Always good to have an industry insider! :slight_smile:

Nick and chums on the U.D.O. :

1 Like

Sorry, i missed the irony. I am not an english native speaker…

1 Like

lol…Elektron don´t need to produce any longer teasers…the community does it for them…

2 Likes

Of course! The false hopes hype doesn‘t build itself :crazy_face:

1 Like

All good, homey :slight_smile:

1 Like

model: synthesizer

2 Likes

I think what we do in terms of getting each other hyped and joking on the coneptual is bad for the actual release…

So many great ideas and concepts come out of this banter…take the Analtone for instance.

But when the actual unveiling of a new unit happens we are like…meh…? Our imaginary concepts were better…thats just another sampler…

But it aint gonna stop me…:rofl:

I think the comming unveiling will have 7 machines, each specifically designed and tuned to align and clear one of your seven chakras. When all 7 are played at once you transcend the need to exist on this plane of consciousness.

I hope im not dissapointed.

4 Likes

Model: Deathcult

4 Likes

I would buy it for the name alone

2 Likes

“I think the comming unveiling will have 7 machines, each specifically designed and tuned to align and clear one of your seven chakras. When all 7 are played at once you transcend the need to exist on this plane of consciousness.”

…and graduate to the 8th plane; the Octatrack.

:wink:

4 Likes

ooh, new elektron! cant wait to hear about it

1 Like

Possibly another new Volca from Korg?

3 Likes