Superbooth 18

I asked the synthstrom guy whether it’s possible to buy a deluge directly and he replied it’s sadly not possible. I hoped I could avoid taxes and import a little bit but sadly not.

On a side note: the prices for the deluge on their homepage for order stepped up a bit.

Edit: for the record: I haven’t been to such a fair once in my life. So maybe it’s possible.

1 Like

I wouldn’t think there is the place to stock and secure a retail place in the booths.

I did find that some stuff is being sold – look for the DIY Workshop exhibitors, companies like Bastl, Befaco, Bela, Shakmat, and a bunch more, are conducting build your own, usually modular gear, and they discount it too.

Google:
DIY Workshop Superbooth

I’d sure as heck ask at the show for a discount on orders.

Dunno about Superbooth, but at NAMM, selling product at the booth is strictly forbidden. Of course mfgs write orders to ship later to dealers, but consumers aren’t able to buy product at the show.

1 Like

I quote the superbooth regulations:

Direct sales of exhibits, exhibition patterns, food and beverages are not permitted on the exhibition grounds. Handing over of free samples may occur only after completion of the event. The organizer reserves the right to appropriate controls. Breach of results in the immediate closure of the stand, regardless of the further liability of the full rental. The exhibitor cannot claim for damages in this case.

2 Likes

Might volunteer breaking down stands for samples³

1 Like

I think this restriction is for something different, you can’t sell exhibits, or go into competition with the food and beverage dealers (who probably pay more for their space). I looked over the organizer terms and conditions and didn’t see anything specific to selling merchandise in this terms and conditions agreement.

Last year there was no chance to buy any module or cable or even a tshirt

1 Like

Just a week left now – And there is said to be a ton of new stuff. Hold on tight!

1 Like

SO IT IS!!!

I’d be very surprised if there isn’t some more information regarding OB at Superbooth- if not a release of it(or at the very least a substantial ETA).

I’d also be happy with an announcement of Komplete Kontrol s88 mk2 :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Sadly,
but somehow i‘m very sure there will be no OB release at superbooth 18!

why should they offer a compressor for DT if there is so many other stuff people are waiting for since almost years … so close to this big event!?
doesn‘t make sense!
that compressor could be easily released some days later! nobody expected it anyway …

just a feeling …

2 Likes

yea i was thinking the same. DT is said to need os 1.1 to use overbridge.
os 1.08 out a week before superbooth.

:frowning:

having said that, I can’t wait to see what we eventually get in os1.1, or os2.0 for that matter, if we ever get an os2.0. In a few years or whatever :smile:

Yeah, that got me thinking, too …

sorry for destroying some wet dreams :grimacing:

2 Likes

if they don’t have OB or something big lined up I’d be steering well clear of sooperbooth if I was them. this place will go mental :smile:

Riot at Superbooth Elektron stand, we should all go there at a fixed time :rofl::rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

I really just hope they release OB when it is actually ready for prime time.

Who brings demonstration posters and some horns?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

better not! this will increase elektrons pricing structure due to security preparation :man_facepalming:

but this will def. be hard times for them if there‘s no bombshell to drop …

1 Like

Just wondering… the DT manual states that 1.10 would be needed for Overbridge. Is there a minimum OS mentioned in the Digitone manual?

1 Like

They´ll probably avoid being there, closed for illness reasons hahaha or hire a nobody like a new student on his first day who does not know anything about nothing… honestly,… I also doubt there will be any news about Overbridge as well, makes not much sense…