Super Bowl Synths

I feel ya. A friend of mine says soccer is the world’s most popular sport like rice is the world’s most popular food.

1 Like

At least March madness is close!

2 Likes

Yeah, we are definitely hitting a dead zone here for football. But hey, the combine is just a few weeks away, then free agency, then the draft, then mini camps start, and then it’s right around the corner.

2 Likes

According to the UK media, Taylor Swift won it.

1 Like

1 Like

Andrew Huang post suggests that there were examples of an intriguing new Moog on-stage: some shots in a post he just made (sorry for no link, between my waning brain and crappy facebook couldn’t fathom). Looks like a poly!

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=940154544142323&set=pcb.940154620808982

4 Likes

Well I like footie (the one where people kick the ball with their feet and aren’t allowed to pick it up and run off with it) and I like rice! :rofl:

1 Like

While you all watched the superbowl, rafah city, the only designated place for palestinian refugees, was bombed

3 Likes

Looks interesting! Looks like it has a small screen. Can it be a Moog One Lite? A more scaled down and cheaper alternative to the One with its own caracter.

Andrew Huang on facebook:
”Did you catch the mystery synth in Usher’s Super Bowl halftime show? Well…I’ve got it in my studio now. Thanks Moog Music for giving me some early play time with it. Excited to share more when it launches - I think people are gonna flip over this!”

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/kMpKpEPuJGkUseph/?mibextid=WC7FNe

4 Likes

RATE MY SETUP.

8 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

You win!

3 Likes

Using my magnifying glass I read: “Pan spread”… it’s definitely a Poly! 🫶🏻
And the 5-octave keyboard Is another clue in the polysynth direction.
Timbre A and Timbre B buttons near a feedback and mix labeled pots… I’m curious now! 🥸

4 Likes

I see a “chord” section, so it looks like a poly. It seems like there has been a gap in their lineup between the Matriarch and the One, so I’m wondering if this is the synth that will fill that hole.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I am thinking as well. Will probably be around 3-4k or so. Looking forward for the reveal. But it’s weird that Andrew shows us this. Maybe it will be revealed very soon, who knows?

2 Likes

looks very interesting. id like a moog poly

3 Likes

Man, i really do not want to want more synths. been asking for a realistically specced/priced new moog poly forever. Just as I start getting my setup ergonomics down.

4 Likes

Just a heads up, someone created a dedicated thread for the new Moog synth.

4 Likes

Hopefully it’ll come with slider caps