Stylish modern design home studio/music room pics?

Well TE and IKEA are already pairing up, so anything is possible. My guess is that those lights will be controllable using the OP-Z.

1 Like

well, i am surprised, and so i shall say hurrah for Freqvens!

i went to a party the other night but the kitchen was lit with a fluorescent light and the main room was lit with another ā€œenergy-savingā€ light that was not a steady emission of light but yet another version of ā€œswitching on and off many many times a second so as to ostensibly save energy yet subconsciously disorient within five metersā€ lighting.

a steady light source i believe is essential for humans.
lights that go on and off many times a second put me on edge, although for some people they are cool with it. anyway i had to leave the party, that was sad. but then i worked on a couple of tunes with the Octatrack, Machinedrum, and se02, and that was rad fun.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m not so excited about what Iā€™ve seen, but Iā€™ll see what the line ends up being like when it comes out. I really have no need for the speakers or the turntable, but Iā€™d like to see if they do anything interesting with the lights.

1 Like

Pinging the thread for inspiration (these problems are endless ;p ) , Iā€™ve been trying to set up my tiny upstairs studio with low ceilings and optimizing space for speakers, looking into running a 12 channel wall plate and snake underneath the flooring so I donā€™t trip on them all when I walk into the room.

Can anyone suggest a good solution for stacking and organizing pedals and small FX boxes (OTO, guitar pedals, Erica Synths devices) and allowing for cable mess to extend out?

Any general minimalist furniture suggestions still in production also appreciated.