Studio Clearout - Matrix1000/RE-20/ AMPEG

Hello and Happy New Year!

Reorganized my studio. Very open to any offers anybody may have. I will give a lower price than almost anything currently out there on the market.

As there is a lot of gear I will take pics on request for now.

Synths/Drum Machines
Oberheim Matrix 1000 - superb condition -¥60,000 / £438 / $554

Effects:
BOSS RE-20. Perfect with box. Only owner. ¥20,000 / £146 / $184
Roland SRV-330 great condition but little signs of cosmetic wear and tear ¥15,000 / £109 / $138
Sony DPS D7 delay One knobs is slightly broken but doesn’t effect any mthing. Great delay capable of some really out there stuff. Works perfectly. ¥15,000 / £109 / $138
BOSS SE-50 - great condition and perfect working order ¥10,000 /£72 / £92
AMPEG SCR-DI. Mint and boxed. ¥20,000 / £146 / $184

All items shipping from Sagamihara, Japan.
Buyer pays shipping.
Pay via PayPal, F&F fine with me.
Videos of the gear in action offered over FaceTime/Skype. :wink:

Where are you based?

Sagamihara, Japan. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Finally getting there… so much stress, so many wires, more routing options than you can shake a stick at… but less than before. Everything has power and midi. Tomorrow I will start routing the signals. No OT’s in the picture. They will be near the gear filled hole in the wall as the brain of the set up.

I edited the post to include prices now. If anyone is interested be sure to let me know. This stuff is going thick and fast. Best offers accepted!

*bump

Prices dropped and list updated

The DX7 is gone…

It was in mint condition and had a flight case!

Bye bye, big guy. Thank you for all of the memories.

How much to ship the srv-330 to the U.S.?

Regards

Hi there!

I have next to zero experience with buying and selling overseas. I normally take things to the local pawn shop. My guesstimate is ¥10,000 but I will take a photo of the receipt as part of my due diligence and refund the difference.

Furthermore, I looked at the TR8 which is exactly half the weight of the SRV but it is impossible to calculate as there are so many people offering different prices for shipping.

I don’t know how to calculate the price because the postal websites are all in Japanese.