STROM for iPad

Strom Really, REALLY kicks ass. Hadn’t messed with it in a while, and had some amazing results playing around with it yesterday.

good news…thanks guys

will it work with iconnect midi 2

as far as i know it only works with Apple CCK and included USB directly plugged in

won’t work through my iODock 2…though i wrote the dev about fixing it to make this work, never got a reply.

Great work man, really saved us from excessive head scratching!!!
Just one question on the below part:

" -to quickly create a break at the end of your pattern: set RANGE to ca. the right-most quarter of the screen, select multiple tracks, press the UP or DOWN arrow a few times."

What does “ca” means???

“ca.” is short for “circa”, the Latin word for “about” or “approximately”.

1 Like

Omg :sob:
Thank you

1 Like

Would love to see this up on github some day to give it a new lease of life and community support … even though I paid for it.

…hopefully @void sold all his code to Elektron and future wise there will be an Analog Line Companion App 'Overbridge Standalone.

for sure!

Void, are you still working on this app ?

Probably not at the moment if he hasn’t updated us to state this. Hopefully he comes back at some point, I’d really love to have a newer version of the app :slight_smile:

I’m here - this app is not forgotten.

though I have really no good excuse why I haven’t released the update yet.
it’s just more complicated than it looks - there’s so much stuff already somewhat done, and about as much stuff still to do…

besides that, I need to keep my head over water (I’m not very good at this), and also am working on something related yet different which will blow minds, guaranteed :slight_smile:

So - sorry that there hasn’t been an app update, and also sorry for the lack of communication.

as for opensource - pretty sure nothing would come out of opensourcing this.
see this? https://github.com/jpenca/elektron-ctl
there’s a ton of useful code in there for the A4 & MD, this has been sitting there for a long time and nobody is even trying

1 Like

Thanks for the update, Void.
I’m sure I speak for many when I say; any updates you manage to do would be appreciated! :slight_smile:
Keep in touch about it

Yes, I’ve had the pleasure of seeing this, and am very impressed. I think its awesome.

Challenge accepted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, I’ve had the pleasure of seeing this, and am very impressed. I think its awesome.

[/quote]
:+1:
:+1:

[/quote]
Get there rusty!

Tell us about spinal. :astonished:

Tell us about spinal. :astonished: [/quote]
Its really cool :wink:

1 Like

Tell us about spinal. :astonished: [/quote]
Its really cool ;)[/quote]

Intriguing.:confused:

1 Like

Whoa. Like markdown for sequencers.