Streaming live set w/Digitakt ... Tonight

about to start a one hour live set: me on Digitakt, Paul on keyboards - join us!

Update: Link for Jan 17: https://youtu.be/cHxZsXvvrwY

2 Likes

Bump, this is live right now y’all!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Doh, I caught the last few minutes and it was great, wish I would’ve seen more…
Nice job guys, I love the idea of live jam broadcasts, want to do some myself later in the winter… :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was fun - sorry the video is so jumpy - we need to get our settings sorted.
Set begins about 8 min. in. (I’ve trimmed it, but the edit is still being processed). (Edited version is live, set starts at start of video)
All improvised live.

I’m on Digitakt & effects built with Puredata and controlled from a Faderfox controller.
Paul is playing keyboards, breath controller, software and hardware synths, and loopers.

2 Likes

Nice shirt Mark. :slight_smile:
I think the choppyness is fitting for an electronic music performance, little more robot like and sort of shifts your perspective a bit as you hear the music as a preview for a second and then you see what’s happening. :slight_smile: (not that they all should be like that but this one’s OK)
Look forward to letting it roll, maybe tomorrow in the daytime…
Say high to Paul for me! :musical_score:

1 Like

We got a new video camera for the Holidays, and sorted out our bandwidth issues.

SO we are at it again — Live streaming tonight, Jan 3rd, 7pm PST.

4 Likes

Very cool grooves and sounds guys! Keep it up!

1 Like

Doh I missed it! :frowning: I will try to pay closer attention next time!

1 Like

I missed it also, but it’s still saved on YouTube just for us late viewers hehehe

2 Likes

Guess what we’re about to do… live… streamed:

Tonight (Jan 17th)
7pm PST

1 Like

GRRRRR Last time we had awful technical problems at the last minute and the stream failed.

THIS TIME we have a 100 foot Ethernet cable and will be performing out open to the street… who knows who might walk by???

7pm ~ 8pm PST, Jan. 24

I’ll be on Digitakt and Pisound effect
Paul will be playing BassStation and soft synths
Beeps, Beats, and various synth wierdness…

3 Likes

Once again - actually, this will be the last one for some time…

electric.kitchen
Live stream tonight
Feb 7, 2018
7pm to 8pm PST

Mark & Paul
Digitakt & Synths

5 Likes