sTONEs an Album by Tchu

Sounds dope!

1 Like

Those were Live Performances recorded on a Stereo Track. No post production edits, only slight Mastering on the Stereo Track. OTO Boum and Heat have been used a lot on the Recordings.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Sternenlicht!

Just started listening, beautiful stuff! Love the way you bring tension/friction to the ambient bliss with the distortion in the first track.

Def interested in which gear was used on which track! :wink:

Edit: Nostalgia is a stunning track! Is that played live or sequenced?

1 Like

Thank you @korpinen, that means a lot from a producer that I love.

I did put the infos this afternoon for each Track on bandcamp.

I must say that it’s one of my favorite Track of all time. Its simplicity and melody are so appealing. I would have liked to play it but my playing skills are limited. If I remember, the NDLR has been used to sequence it with well thought LFOs on different parameters.

Thanks again for listening and commenting.

Edit : the first Track (sTONEs) was born from Nostalgia. Nostalgia comes from the UDO Super 6.

1 Like

Just listened to Nostalgia twice more! Absolutely love the simplicity and subtle variation of notes throughout the piece.

Will take a look at the list of synths used on the album and start gassing for a bunch of them! For one, I hadn’t really paid attention to the Super 6 before… :grinning:

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that the Microcosm was used on it. :heart:

1 Like

Lovely stuff from you, as usual. Great work!

1 Like

A big thanks @jiffybox! :heart::pray:

1 Like

Really great work @Tchu! Lovely textures, grooves and sounds, insta-buy.
Effem and Nostalgia jumped out for me, but that was just on first spin, much to discover still…
Congrats on the release! :heart:

1 Like

Very nice album, love it !

1 Like

Thanks @MarcD, that means a lot. Thanks for the support! Nice words from a great producer! :heart::pray:

Effem is Digitone only (I like the Bass and the guitar-like sounds, in particular). Nostalgia is UDO Super 6 and Microcosm.

1 Like

Great album, congrats @Tchu!

I was out a bit too late last night, and I was feeling a bit rough around the edges, but I found this album great for centering me today. Just what the doctor ordered.

1 Like

Merci @blaize! I really appreciate it. :heart::pray:

The PERfourMER wasn’t used on those Tracks. I got another album in the oven that will feature the PERfourMER on certain Tracks.

Edit : @blaize, I must admit that Damoclès sounds like the PERfourMER because the Sirin passes through the Vermona Retroverb Lancet.

1 Like

Thank you so much @HoldMyBeer! :heart::pray:

Nice to hear that my music helps in that way. Do you recommend changing my name for Dr. Tchu? :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl:

I think Dr. Tchu has a nice ring to it.

1 Like

This release is really good. I’m not usually pulled in by stuff with this little drums but this stuff really works!

1 Like

Thank you @Odo! :heart::pray:

I woke up with those words, you put a big smile on my face. Nice compliment!

1 Like

Thank you @eassae! :pray: :brown_heart:

I’ve just added a video for the Song Nostalgia. Enjoy!

3 Likes