Still problems with OB

Still cant seem to bloody well get audio out of AK or AR in OB in Live ( latest update ) - think im doing all i need to do, ive updated both machines to the newest OS and also OB. Ive got levels coming through in the OB setup screen but… nothing in Ableton. Im guessing im being a pisswizard but … help!!!

If you put your monitor switch to IN ? (normally Monitor is IN for recording and OFF when you play recording materials)

Have you tried VST or AU, if you use the VST try the AU and vice versa :wink:

All is correctly set in mean in overbridge panel you check trk1 to Trk4 to get individuals as well as your master… ?

Are all firmware, overbridge and ableton live are in the latest version ?

Are your machine are in Overbridge Mode ?

Do you set SYNC in clock mode and do you click on Play in ABL or on your machine (a bit of joke of this one)

1 Like

Yeah done all that except the recording track set to input which i did try to no avail. Gah!!! Thank you Will you are a great source of info and a godsend to people like me :slight_smile:i shall keep messing around i kinda enjoy troubleshooting and mucking around with shit ( as long as i get it working ultimately!! ) and hopefully get it sorted.

1 Like

u welcome

1 Like

What are your computer specs? (namely OS and CPU)
Others with similar configurations may have some insights, but we must know your configuration first.

Windows 10 64 - had no problems with it on my system thus far to speak of.
Ableton 9.7.1
AK and AR running the latest OS and running through Overhub.
OB 1.15.

Getting levels through the OB setup screen and it detetcts AK in the plugin. Literally just not getting audio out.
I put the OB plugin on a midi channel, create 4 audio channels and have their input set to AK and the respective track. Input set to in ( ive tried all input options as you do!! ) and record enabled.
And no audio. Perchance ive been missing some easy step in the procedure im not the sharpest at tech stuff.
AR is the same - no audio. But im using AK to troubleshoot as its less outputs.
Any ideas anyone? :slight_smile: