Still no cupholders? WTF ELEKTRON!

Hey, I had to flag your post @Fin25 . The Elektron devices do everything I want them to do. Therefore, you could have done your research BEFORE buying your device and then complaining about it afterwards and spoiling my complete, iron satisfaction with it. For me I don‘t need cupholders, I don‘t drink anything…ever. Because I don‘t drink ever, your feature request is entirely stupid. Not just stupid to me, but stupid full stop. If you insist on drinking, why have your cup held by anyone or anything then? It just doesn‘t make sense.

I don‘t understand people that want to use Elektron devices and then complain about not having cupholders. You can use your DAW to hold your cup if you must have your cup held by something. The same applies to dogs that want their cups held, by the way.

Anyway, this is too negative, I‘m out. But I‘ll be back to comment randomly at one point again despite being above it and out now.

I have nothing to add to this. I am done adding to this. I wish people would stop adding to this. Let‘s hope that everyone will stop adding to this so that this discussion can go back to how I want it to be - that is, an exact reflection of how I feel.

Anyway, I‘m done adding to this, I‘m out. Now.

Now.

35 Likes

They’ve definitely lost their focups.

9 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

You can easily set a cup on top of the encoders and obviously that’s why they used the sticky rubber coating to ensure optimal cup holding even when your morning gin & tonic starts to condensate

2 Likes

Well you can prove anything with facts, can’t you.

2 Likes

I’m offended that they don’t add all the features of their sampler based products to all of their synthesis focussed products and all of the synthesis engines of the synthesizer based products to all their sampling based products, but at the same time make them very simple and focussed.

I’m also very angry that inflation makes things cost more over time.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’m so sick that Elektron haven’t included flint and a gas line into there encoders so i can light my rollies without after market modding them. It’s 2023 for fucks sake

1 Like

My car has no cup holders. My synths have no cup holders. My computers have no cup holders. That’s why I have kids though.

9 Likes

Toddlers are the perfect height for head mounted cup holders.

6 Likes

How many cup holders has your macbook got?

And we all know why its taking that dude so long to fix your polivoks.

Cup holder mod.

4 Likes

cup holders were available in pentium 386 days

21 Likes

Gold rim bone china. Proper as fuck.

8 Likes

Uli’s Bupholder

3 Likes

They’re just afraid to cannibalize sales of the SipStation. Obvs.

13 Likes

Can’t afford cups, I’ve got a MacBook instead.

1 Like

The idea of Elektron publishing subscription based cupholders at Superbooth killed me :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Soupabooth.

5 Likes

Carefully curated soups for your +Bowl.

1 Like

This is why I’m so angry.

Why make the Syntakt get so hot if I can’t then use it to keep my soup warm?

5 Likes