Stickers

Where can I get some of those sticker sheets that come with the sample and cycles? I want to put Elektron tattoos all over my white Helix stomp

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ModelSample--elektron-modelsamples-6-track-sample-based-groovebox

2 Likes

In all seriousness, ping Elektron a support message and ask for them; or post a WTB Stickers ad here or on Facebook or wherever?

3 Likes

Hi,
Where are you? If the postage isn’t too much, I can send you the sheet of stickers that came with mine. I don’t want them.
Patrick

3 Likes

Hello Patrick, did you already send the stickers? I buy a second hand model : samples and the seller didn’t send me the stickers. I’m looking for the sheet. Thanks

By the way if anybody wants to sell or give his sheet of stickers, i’ll take it…

I have a mint pre-owned Cycles en route and if the seller includes them I’ll let you know…

1 Like

Great! thanks

It’s worth noting that the sticker sets are different between the samples and the cycles. There’s overlap, but they are definitely tailored to the machine with which they are included.

1 Like

Hi,
No, not yet. Please let me know your address and I can send them to you.
PW

Hi Patrick, thanks you so much for your kindness, you can send them to (…), please let me know your paypal adress and i send you back the amount of the shipping costs.

1 Like

I’ll send them off tomorrow!

2 Likes

Thank u so much

I’m guessing that you might want to have private messaged your address.

You might now have some prankster Elektronaut send you a chocolate dick or edible anus.

:slight_smile:

The white chocolate yarbles are in season, too.

Posted it today. Should be with you by the end of the week. Don’t worry about the postage. My treat!

6 Likes

just received, big up!! thanks

2 Likes

My pleasure. Enjoy!

1 Like

Looking to get a sticker sheet for model samples if anyone has one they’re willing to give/sell?