We should be friends.

12 Likes

More labels than gear.

3 Likes

+1

1 Like

That’s a nice melange.

1 Like

@dogur I spy your Control Voltage sticker…
Portlander?

@ViolentMeals, I’m down in Eugene. It’s my synth store of choice, love’em. You in Oregon?

1 Like

A few of your posts on here have always pushed me over to finally getting a DFAM to pair with the Lyra, so it could happen

1 Like

They add a TON of stickers with every Hydrasynth…

1 Like

Portland… that shop is so cool. Bought DT and DN there among a number of other things. Looking forward to being able to go inside and browse when this is all over…

1 Like

Me too. I’ve ordered a shitload of gear from them, yet I’ve never set foot inside. I’m afraid my head might explode.

1 Like

Can’t tell you how many packages I’ve got from them where they used their fancy branded tape and it just said twat all over the box lol

2 Likes

I found this car toy for my son on the street the other day. Decided to give it a make over :wink:

8 Likes

That’s where these belong.

Yes.

2 Likes

I may have a problem.

2 Likes

All stickers end up on the fridge. Always seems a waste to not use them/chuck them away , but im nearly 40 years old now so not really sure what else im meant to do with them? Same goes for posters and postcards that come free with stuff

4 Likes

Original box AND included stickers really helps retain resale value when you’re selling gear. :wink:

Best “look at my awesome fridge” humblebrag post ever.

4 Likes

Right! Only time I’ve seen an ice dispenser built into a fridge was in America. But judging by the Barbican notice, this fridge is in the UK :open_mouth:

2 Likes

bottom of my sp505 featuring some circa 00-02 bleep store stickers (that didn’t come with gear but are on gear).

sadly the daft punk alive 97 stickers were low grade and fell off.

haha. literally the only reason i ever joined elektronauts was so that one day i could wave my massive fridge in everyone’s faces. i’ve been playing the long game, and now my work here is done. so long suckers!

10 Likes