Stickers that come with gear

My stickers go in a file along with gig tickets and random ephemera.

1 Like

ASM does not skimp on stickers.

8 Likes

I gather them. I don’t know why. Maybe I just didn’t find the perfect place.

2 Likes

I stick them on my Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, NASCAR-style.

Naw, I leave them in their box.

4 Likes

I leave them in the box for the new owner, on the off chance I resell the gear some day.

I do think they can look cool and add a bit of personality to a laptop, record box or other piece of gear though, but I don’t really have a visually artistic streak for achieving that look.

4 Likes

Ha. Only 1. ASM gives you too many stickers.

1 Like

I don’t usually like putting them on my things, as it feels a little like an endorsement or something. While I am here on this loosely Elektron forum, I also don’t want to pretend like these companies actually care, or that I actually care about them. Their products are simply a means to my creative end. I usually either just throw the stickers away, or paint over them and slap them around town.

Sweetwater stickers can easily be cut up to say twat, which is more useful then most to me.

11 Likes

We should be friends.

12 Likes

More labels than gear.

3 Likes

+1

1 Like

That’s a nice melange.

1 Like

@dogur I spy your Control Voltage sticker…
Portlander?

@ViolentMeals, I’m down in Eugene. It’s my synth store of choice, love’em. You in Oregon?

1 Like

A few of your posts on here have always pushed me over to finally getting a DFAM to pair with the Lyra, so it could happen

1 Like

They add a TON of stickers with every Hydrasynth…

1 Like

Portland… that shop is so cool. Bought DT and DN there among a number of other things. Looking forward to being able to go inside and browse when this is all over…

1 Like

Me too. I’ve ordered a shitload of gear from them, yet I’ve never set foot inside. I’m afraid my head might explode.

1 Like

Can’t tell you how many packages I’ve got from them where they used their fancy branded tape and it just said twat all over the box lol

2 Likes

I found this car toy for my son on the street the other day. Decided to give it a make over :wink:

8 Likes

That’s where these belong.

Yes.

2 Likes