Sthlm elektronauts meet 2017

Fb-event Page coming soon!

2 Likes

Do I smell a roadtrip?

5 Likes

Yes. Yes you do.

Ok fellow elektonaus. It I might just move the event into early mid march so I can arrange it better + Cuckoo cant make it in february.

1 Like

Then Iā€™m out. My third kid pops out just about then. I know, I need to get my priorities straight.

1 Like

7th of March @PSB is set! Now its just to send in band rider and so on.
My idea of the night is that we all come together keep a workshop/showcasing of different gear first, try and so on first, chatting and so on. And in an hour or two we do a simple lineup of performance if anyone wants to do that.

But in general the evening is going to be pretty free-hand since the emphasis is on fun and knowledge more than performance.

Do tell your fellow elektronauts or gearheads in general right now that this is going down the 7th of march at PSB in Sthlm (exact time of day will come shortly but its in the evening time, thats for sure)

So people! Tell me what you are thinking of bringing, if you have any questions ideƔs or requests. (This is important so I know how many things we might hook up. I will write this info in the band rider I will send to the club)

Me myself will bring my analog keys and a tr-8 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Damnā€¦ There will hopefully be other times!

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/events/1820264914920922/ FB-EVENT IS UP Please show if you are attending so we can plan the best experience possible! :smile:

1 Like

Weā€™re on our way!

5 Likes

No oneā€™s gonna ask you stuff about the Digitakt, Iā€™m sure. Nah. We Elektronauts are a patient crowd, known to not speculate or guess. Iā€™m sure the opportunity to ask Elektron staff on site about upcoming gear, hasnā€™t even occured to most of us.

:blush:

1 Like

Just ask? Why not touch.

15 Likes

Whoa, itā€™s gonna turn on this time!

Does this mean we might get some more info later today? :totes:

Whoa.

1 Like

3 Likes

Anybody got video or info yet??

1 Like

I wonder if Simon will ask people not to speak about what they saw of the Digitakt?

Itā€™s ok to talk about it. There should be pictures but no video was allowed.

2 Likes

Then start talking. Weā€™re listening.

:blush:

3 Likes

The cowbell was really inspiring

7 Likes