Sthlm elektronauts meet 2017

Hello forum!

Any Swedish Elektronauts that want to meet up in Stockholm for jamming, discussing, mingle, chatting, workshop, swapping, learning, teaching on a specific date early 2017?

Elektron gear is the main theme but any other cool gear is warmly welcomed.

Write here or DM me!

Xoxo, Flamboyant Sounds.

2 Likes

Based in Berlin at the moment, but sometimes visiting Stockholm and if I am around at the moment or know long in advance I might be interested in joining.

Good luck regardless!

2 Likes

I will let you know! Cheers!

1 Like

I am in Stockholm, would definitely be interested my friend

3 Likes

Sleepystevo, could I find you on soundcloud, facebook or etc? DM!

1 Like

I’m in.

3 Likes

I’d be interested, I live in Uppsala but commute to Das Kapital of Scandinavia every day, so.

3 Likes

Im thinking about what kind of space to have an event like this. I could either go the route of a straight up studio or room with no stage soundsystem. The studio I have right now is way to small and filled of other peoples things…

The other way would be to have it on a bar for example where people also could showcase their gear and works, have a beer and chat. A bar would be good also because then you could also perform and get 10+ people in there.

I have some bars in mind already that I could hook up.

1 Like

I am in! Not too far from GBG anyhow!

6 Likes

that would be very cool! i’m in.

2 Likes

If any of you guys are in Stockholm. You should swing by Hornhuset at Hornstull, second floor on monday 12th of December from 17 onwards. I will be playing some live things, other people will DJ. We could chat, and plan on next years event, vibe whatever! :smile:

Cheers

Good initiative, I’m in!

2 Likes

The synth-guru Cuckoo is also in on this meet! Im setting a goal to have a space to play at to the end of this week.

It would be relatively inexpensive for me to get to stockholm too. But are yall going to speak svenska? If so I have to pass, as us Finns never really learn your language fluently (exept for finlandssvenska folks)

2 Likes

English is no problem!

ok, cool, so let us know when, perhaps I’ll drag the missus with me. We usually take a boat trip to stockholm at least once a year anyway, the ferry trips are almost free :nyan:

1 Like

Okay awesome. PSB is positive to this event. They are checking a date at the moment! Stay tuned elektronauts!

1 Like

I’m in aswell.

4 Likes

Great initiative! Unless it conflicts with other travels I’ll brush up on all the jokes we have about the swedes and get on a plane from Norway.

2 Likes

I’m in. Depending on when of course!

Based in Stockholm so.

1 Like