Stay at home online streams / concerts

i’m going live right now on FB.

#4 is starting in a few minutes.

Now oscar mulero live, 2 decks Old skool & classics

Edited: Sorry, I was late …already ended…:sweat_smile:

The whole events list, updated every day

I’ll be hosting a live’ online burlesque, cabaret and drag show tonight 7pm GMT

Performers from the UK, Italy, Finland and Germany.

Tune in, BYOB, no dress code.
Stay home!

We are LIVE right now in The Cellar if you’re still up!!

not trying to be spammy here… we just have nothing better to do and access to a club.

1 Like

Getting ready to stream in a sec, Model Cycles only :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiM26SqidvoOp_RBs430jig/live

1 Like

Recorded an OT liveset yesterday that will get streamed today on @nedrush youtube channel. Several artists are featured.

1 Like

Friends of mine will be streaming their live show at 21:00 CET tonight. Synths, sequencers, vocals, bass guitar, very danceable. I may be biased, but their stuff is really really good.

Some Electro/techno for those interested

Lot of good stuff going on tonight! I will play my saturday session, starting in a few minutes with a Dub Techno / Ambient Techno set.

1 Like

If you like “Berliner Schule” style sequencer music and ambient you can watch my online concert tonight at 20:00 CET.

1 Like

This evening I will play an improvised techno set with my Elektron and Modular synths.

Hello everyone,
in a few hours I will play a Dub Techno liveset using the Digitakt, Analog Four mk2 and Ableton.

Tonight, in honour of Drone Day 2020, Drift of Signifieds will be performing a launch livestream via Facebook Live for two albums released today on Bandcamp.

Tonight is the final edition of my Stay at Home concerts. After 18 shows I will take a short summer break. :slight_smile:

My stay at home concert series returns this sunday! From now on I will stream on every first sunday evening of the month. I prepared an ambient set for this week.

2 Likes

A bit later, but here is the link to a live streaming i did with a friend during the quarantine. It was on 9th may 2020.
Our project is called “Endogames dans le doute”, and is some kind of Electro-ambiant-noise.
We released a full album during the quarantine.

Last night’s Live and Indirect session v2.0 from The Neon Hospice is available to stream:

Going live! Please join me on the show via skype conference. Also jam on your own stream and I’ll relay it on mine for a full on “Quarantine Session”. =)
Going to stop after ever 10min and see if anyone pops into the conference. Also there’s a call in line ready.
Skype - jvondradio
call in - 424-262-4BUD!
twitch stream and BUDHUB chat - https://www.jvond.com/tv/

Going to be preforming a ton of Octatrack trance beat down setups. Programmed 16 banks worth in 20 hours.
Also going to be performing a lot of Reason setups with tons of crazy synths. AND some guitar solo balleds with my “Disc Golf” rap remixes…

Going to be live jamming tonight!! also talking music gear for hours with some buddies. Join in, call in, I can relay your live jam stream on the show too. =D Always welcoming the jam, hit me up later anytime to do a Quarantine Session during the scamdemic.
https://www.jvond.com/tv/