Status update on Overbridge [posted May 2018]

Cool.
I’ll stick to starting rumours.
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’ve heard that they’ll include a fully functional flight simulator in Overbridge

3 Likes

OverbridgeAir

13 Likes

Brilliant! Just perfect

13 Likes

:grin:

Forget it, they’re just going to keep releasing more half functional products as long as people keep buying them. Overbridge will end up being released when no one cares anymore or maybe never.

1 Like

Meme game on fleek

1 Like

I don’t think it will be much longer

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/qVLnByI.mp4 When overbridge is finally released :joy:

Can we at least show some respect for those who are watching this thread for real, substantive discussion and updates, and have a little less meme-dumping ?

As OB is such a difficult issue, we aren’t inclined to close this thread or moderate it heavily. To moderate all the posts that are borderline guidelines violations would be exhausting already.

But please, remember the guidelines and ask yourself “am I adding to the conversation”?

8 Likes

Really ?? nothing that have been said or will be said is advancing the release date, which by the way nobody knows! and updates ??? really ? ‘we’re working on it’ is not an update …
Maybe if we had anything to discuss, we would have a real discussion

3 Likes

Yes.

Agreed. I never implied the opposite was true.

It is for those who believe Elektron has abandoned the development.

The best argument I’ve seen yet to just close the thread.

3 Likes

Please close it!!

Okay, well here’s something to discuss: I wonder if the investors have told Elektron to take resources off from OB development? After all, OB does not generate profits for the investors, new boxes do.

1 Like

Apparently we must stay serious and on point around here :
so the answer is YES!

The capital will be used
to launch new products and for geographical
expansion.

Well, new products have been launched indeed :laughing:

T’as quel age serieux ?

Is the DT hardware even capable of running OB? Can anyone assert this for sure?

The reason Im on here tonight is that i’m making a track and having to track each part of the pattern into ableton then trying to synchronise the timing because the midi sync is absolutely awful. The only news I get is that elektron have released a new box and still no Overbridge. My release was to be humorous about it but if you’d prefer I lay out something constructive I can go there too. OB was promised last year. Last update was mid May. Still no Date. Still no timeframe. What do you expect us to think?

1 Like