1 Like
1 Like

I will do this:

2 Likes
1 Like

not sure heā€™s the best guy to associate yourself with anymore Iā€™m afraidā€¦

:wink:

3 Likes

The clip is still funny/relevant even though he whipped his dick out.

edit: now that I watch it again it comes across a bit like just another boomer complaining about lazy entitled millennials

also hey, back in the day life may have been harder but at least you could masturbate in front of your female peers without them squealing to social media, right Louis?

Iā€™m conflicted about Louis :frowning:

1 Like
2 Likes

I like the direction youā€™re taking thisā€¦

1 Like

likewise Mr Highways ^^

I canā€™t resist sharings the lyrics - that i find quite relevant to the current conversation:

"Standing in the dark
Watching you glow
Lifting a receiver
Nobody I know

Chorus:
Underpass
Underpass

Well I used to remember
Now itā€™s all gone
World War something
We were somebodyā€™s sons

(Chorus)

Over all the bridges
Echoes in rows
Talking at the same time
Click click drone

(Chorus)

Misty on the glass now
Rusty on the door
Here for years now
Click click drone
Click click drone
Click click drone
Click click drone
Click click

(Repeat chorus and fade)

John Foxx - Underpass Lyrics"

1 Like

i only read things about the version 2 units, but complete silence about the first units.
This ā€œoverbridge 2ā€ better will work also for Analogkeys 1 & Analog rytm version 1!
've spend +ā‚¬1400 on these units and they where classified down after 3 years and move on with version 2 and never spoke about the 1 units again.
Not what iā€™ve expected from Elektron.

2 Likes

It will

Nope. They still work fine.

1 Like

Man, for a moment i thought i was on youtube.com, no iā€™m on elektronauts!!!

1 Like

Same thing really, weā€™re all dawless jammingā€¦:slight_smile:

Iā€™d like to request an ADAT out instead of Overbridge please. You can revoke my license for that.

1 Like

Simon! my boi is in the thread, hows it hanging man? The demo vids you did for the digitakt are what sold me on it. the thing came out when I was looking into getting some sort of sequencer and sampler annnnnd drum machine!! AND WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR AN FM SYNTH??? THE DIGITONE MAKES AN APPEARANCE, are you a mind reader?

2 Likes

ADAT out would be perfect on the OT.

4 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it be great if Elektron gave us a monthly update on the progress/status of Overbridge? Issues outstanding, challenges faced, etcā€¦ At least this would help us set expectations and not refresh this site weekly (daily?) with constant disappointment about no news. Why not be transparent?

5 Likes