Status update on Overbridge [posted May 2018]

we’ve established an even smaller ever decreasing circle within the ever decreasing circle … that is OBlique

1 Like

Thank God you didnt mention the ARP Avatar! Don’t want to jinx OB :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Waldorf did it in 2003!!!
The AFB16 Analog Filter Bank was the world’s first “analog plug-in”, making it a totally unique innovation.
https://waldorfmusic.com/en/hardware-archive/afb-16

3 Likes

Same to me ! Sold my triangle after two days ( only took a few minutes to sample ) and kept my digitakt AND my digitone.

2 Likes

Is there any date when overbridge is planned to go Live or alternatively a date when Elektron planns to communicate a planned go Live date?

They tend to post every three months or so that it’s delayed indefinitely.

Back to topic ! :thup:
Apparently they didn’t plan to plan a planned date. I hope for them they planned a plane for Swedish holydays.

Tuesday!

5 Likes

Tuesday sounds great! This month would be sportive, one of the next months Tuesdays nice, but actually it looks like that they are so extremely far away from that date that any communication about it would be grossly negligent…

I will spend 2 days in Goteborg in August and plan to search for overbridge

8 Likes

I’ve come to a place where I actually want to use Overbridge.
Works on my RYTM, not the A4 :disappointed_relieved:

CERN found evidence of OB in recent experiments with the LHC.
They plan to build a larger, higher resolution LHC (LHRLHC), which they hypothesise will speculate the existence of a new version of OB.
The LHRLHCOBWTF project is currently accepting donations at Kickstarter.

10 Likes

This thread never gets old, it’s the first discovered source of infinite trolling !

So…Joke aside…

Any status update on overbridge ?

Far away, a Roflcopter lifts off…

1 Like

Here is a status update on the “Status update on Overbridge” topics :
More than 2500 posts.
Read them, you’ll find any answer about anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mais ne réponds pas à ça, tu vois bien que je poste le même truc toutes les semaine nondidiou !! :smiley:

2 Likes

J’écris régulièrement qu’il faut relire tous les posts aussi ! :smile:

“I told them we already got one” etc etc

:wink:

1 Like

Does OB support coconut wordclock ?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Fake news

3 Likes