Status Update on Overbridge [posted February 2018]

May starts next week… Lets see what happens

1 Like

16th November 2017

2 Likes

Just so you know, it’s probably not the mods deleting your posts. They are being flagged by the users.

2 Likes

What are you winging about, its not December yet

9 Likes

indeed it wasn’t and it certainly wasn’t anyone connected to elektron, this was a community action

And this provocative post really needs to be edited. It’s not acceptable to needlessly stir and spuriously speculate, remember this is Elektronauts, not Elektron … using pejorative terms like fanboys lazily is not reasonable nor accurate, some folk are just more accepting of the unwelcome realities, you may as well be positive, stirring won’t change anything - there are better ways to express and process the disappointment

A reminder about the spirit we’d rather see, join in :

https://www.elektronauts.com/faq

6 Likes

You, sir, are the best! :smiley:

1 Like

So…Any status update ?

:stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

made my day :smiley: thanks :smiley:

Savage! haha

1 Like

I didn’t know it was possible to be physically kicked in the balls over the internet, but you just did it :frowning:

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s that much shutdown of dissenting views. Just the language and tone that follow some of the posts. And to be frank, I don’t think being miffed about the delay and Elektrons handling of OB really is a dissenting view around here.

2 Likes

No matter how people are feeling about elektron the company, there is no reason to insult the userbase.

I’m not even waiting on overbridge anymore, I’m waiting on dt firmware 1.10. That’s the thread I await because that has always been a the indicator of when new overbridge will be available (to me as it’s been listed in the manual as such since the dt came out). If that comes and overbridge doesn’t follow, imo that is when overbridge is essentially vaporware.

I’m sure that eventually firmware 1.09z will be released :smile:

3 Likes

Jeez this is more serious than i thought.
Lack of overbridge isn’t that painful is it :thinking: :joy:

3 Likes

YOU HAVENT HEARD MY MIXES!

(Bad)

Edit: jkjkjk no worse than usual- if not better than normal

1 Like

vaporware+overbridge=snake oil lol

1 Like

I wonder if there’s a week left until Superbooth and there is nothing to show at all of new OB then what is the actual status of it? Is it really just incompetence in communication or just ignorance?

even if they did announce bankruptcy it would spawn baby companies. Staff would leave and start their own little boutique thang. So not all bad :wink:

I am absolutely sure that no on has more concerns about the delay of OB than Electron themselves! This is neither incompetence nor ignorance. This is a good corporate philosophy to delivery products when they are ready. Yes I hope to get OB as soon as possible but is it really neccessary to complain again and again?
If OB is released it is a huge accelerator for their business and it is quite unique in the synth landscape. I don’t think they are delaying the release just to tease the Elektronauts.

1 Like