Status Update on Overbridge [posted February 2018]

They already did that once by releasing Digitone even though Digitakt was buggy and without OB… and no-one cared.

Overbridge Troubled Water

2 Likes

i doubt you ll be able to stream that many tracks. I m just pessimistic.

plus … have you looked into the next nuisance about the FX track…

btw I enjoy reading your posts!

1 Like

knowing that you are born in 81 … i wonder… do you think that people born this year have a weird existence because they are neither 80s kids, nor 90s kids. not really generation x or digital nomads. also not digital natives etc. …

plus constantly striken by 9 11, dotcom bubble, global economic crisis here this shit therre etc…

would like to hear : )

3 Likes

:money_with_wings:

Over the bridge to no where :no_entry: :no_entry_sign: :soon: :back:

1 Like

i am worried the most that elektron announce bankruptcy.

hence no more support, no new boxes, no overbridge, no nothing… as long as they stay alive I am happy I have to say

1 Like

I think when overbridge actually comes out working there’s gonna be nothing left to talk about and the forums will crumble into meaningless small talk

”nice weather today”
“yeah, it is”
“track much music lately?”
”…nah. you?”
“…nah”

9 Likes

… and everyone returns to his/her machine(s) making songs about satisfaction. Bad, bad times ahead … :smile:

2 Likes

I’m born in 81 as well and I see myself as a complete 90’s kid.

1 Like

care to join our 81 kids private talk in the messaging system?

4 Likes

Yes sir…

Also 81 kid. Seems like our age group makes up a large portion of the customer base. I think it’s because we all remember the launch of the monomachine and dreaming about affording it and now we’re in a position in life where we can afford elektron gear.

4 Likes

Wow, actually more 81’ers than I expected. I responded to @TrabanT in private so as not to clutter up this thread but I am going to make a new topic in General Discussion in a little bit once I finish with some other stuff!

2 Likes

I’m an 81er and fully agree.

2 Likes

Well sample managment app for elektron rytm mk1 has been delayed for years already but the elektron rytm mk2 and digitak gets it first hand and how many people are there with mk1 vs mk2… ;(
God bless Jacob Penca but hey

7 Likes

Just watched a Viceland documentary called “epicly later’d” and thought the title spoke volumes for overbridge…Epicly Later’d…:joy:

1 Like

Also if you you are “on the spectrum” dyslexic like me you would see the irony that if you re arrange the letters of “overbridge” its an anagram for “give order” which is something we are also waiting to be able to achieve with elektron devices…

3 Likes

ha ha

Also had to edit that last post because i spelled Elektron wrong…:roll_eyes:
And forgot the letter B in the anagram…oh dear…

4 Likes

Proudly emblazened on the side of my Rytm MkII - with Overbridge support -
Very exciting! Such potential!
What’s happening or has it been abandoned?