Status Update on Overbridge [posted February 2018]

46 Likes

This seemed like an obvious perspective to me :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you.

May 3-5, 2018 | Superbooth | Berlin, Germany

Hope to see Ć  great news about ovebridge !!!

Iā€™m really hanging out for this - would love to use Digitakt as my sound card. Will I be able to record each audio track individually? Iā€™m currently stockpiling projects and patterns in the interim to eventually bring into Ableton to finish arranging and editing.

1 Like

May the 4th be with you (and me and everyone else waiting patiently for OB2)

*sorry, iā€™ll get mā€™coat.

2 Likes

Just dreaming the delay is about a Elektron hardware Overbridge mixer hub ala Roland MX1 that needs Overbridge 2.0 :)))

2 Likes

I am starting to get like a 0,00001 sprinkle of hope that there is something secret for the OTmkII in the making!
:smiley: :heart_eyes:

// But It wonā€™t matter if there is nothing happening on that front

I think we are more likely going to see a new Elektron box.

sounds about right. the MkIIs, DT and DN are all a bit long in the tooth now. New boxes def needed

1 Like

lol seriously if they release a new box before overbridge >>> bye bye elektron

3 Likes

My crystal ball doesnā€™t show any new boxes on the horizon for superboothā€¦
I occasionally read it wrong(itā€™s always right! :joy:) but I think I did a good readā€¦ :crystal_ball::monkey::sparkles:

4 Likes

Wouldnā€™t that be something. Another great new machine to finish off the small box trilogy, and no overbridge. I think there would be riots!

2 Likes

:musical_keyboard: AK still needs an update/refresh?

2 Likes

I hang my head in shame as I type this but Iā€™d probably buy it in a heartbeat :smile:

2 Likes

It does, and Iā€™d love to see a keyboard version of the digitone.

1 Like

If they would seriously dare to do that (publish a new box, instead of doing their absolute no.1 duty of providing THEIR HEAVILY OVERDUE HOMEWORK FOR PAYING CUSTOMERS!), Iā€™m quite sure that we would see MONTHS of of ongoing riot!!! Just have a look at the length and intensity of tis thread!

And nobody could pretend any more, that they wouldnā€™t deserve every tiny bit of it in that case! :roll_eyes:
Donā€™t even think of it, Elektron. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Overbridge is so 2017 - passƩ - just forget about it :golfing_man:

4 Likes

I heard that as wellā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

What if the new hardware box is a hardware version of Overbridge?

7 Likes