Status Update on Overbridge [posted February 2018]

I would love just having class-compliant USB audio, or some kind of iOS connectivity

5 Likes

Cool you must be our resident Elektron poet and bard as Iā€™ve been called the poster child for Elektron marketing and social media.

1 Like

Iā€™m a multi-Porpoise Elektronautā€¦

Iā€™m Dophinitely trying to Orca-strate my lifeā€™s Popoise, and having a Whale of a good time doing it! :smiley:

5 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Off-topic and bickering

what exactly is an Elektronaut?

I like my elektron devices. I like them more with integration into my daw.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like every Elektronaut misses parts of his/her brain :smiley:

2 Likes

His third eye has been opened from drinking the Octauasca, prepared by shamans who mix the root note of the sacred sample with the vine tune parameter, imbibed during the rites of passage ceremony (alternatively know as the rites of understanding Parts ceremony) with the flex overlordsā€¦ :monkey::sparkles:

images copyright @sezare56 2018, Peru

5 Likes

i think itā€™s the best sampler out there hands down

Okay, Mr. Duncan Trussel, your cover has been blown. Even though you seem to have gone deeper into the mystical fairy pools of enlightenment, I know. I know itā€™s you. Welcome to elektronauts.

2 Likes

In the same vein thereā€™s a lot of them available on eBay too.
Maybe folk buying them then selling - Maybe not gelling with them (as ā€˜the elektron wayā€™ can be difficult to grasp) or the fact thereā€™s no Overbridge?

Prices in the UK have come down to Ā£560 too so folk will be snapping up this deal.
eBay prices are still hovering around the 500 mark though and havent reflected this price drop yet - but they are still selling!
Personally Iā€™d rather pay the extra Ā£60 to get a machine that was brand new and had no history.

Iā€™m not going to uncork my new whisky bottle until Overbridge is out.

I donā€™t even need Overbridge for my hardware setup, but Iā€™m trying to drink less.

17 Likes

you may be teetotal by the end of the year

They updated their site ā€˜Twenty years within the musicā€™ https://www.elektron.se/about-elektron/

1 Like

Another friday came.
Another news entry got posted.

And again Iā€™ve mumbled in my lowest pitch:
Where the heck is Overbridge?

6 Likes

Haha, I love D Trussel, I mean I love myself, I mean, never mindā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

11 Likes

While it looks like this handsome man is waiting patiently, the fact that his right thumb is pressing firmly into his other hand, and that his left eye is slightly more raised than his right, hints at the fact that he is ready to explode with anger.

You donā€™t want to see that from this guy. Do you?

4 Likes