Status Update on Overbridge [posted February 2018]

I’m sure reacting like it’s the worldwide day of the drama queens will help to get OB2 out a lot faster …

15 Likes

The intention isn’t to expedite OB at this point, the intention is to hand Elektron the L

3 Likes

are you the new PR employee for Elektron?

4 Likes

forum is acting weird…

1 Like

I think there’s a ton of traffic because everyone wants to know if it’s out yet.

is it out yet?

Live from Superbooth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ICNzEvMD1I

15 Likes

baha :joy:

Love Cenk’s new style! :smiley:

3 Likes

Now that’s a nice demo of Overbridge, classic Dataline. Finally!

3 Likes

come on, people are just making their own fun at this point

:wink:

1 Like

Due to the Internet Irony Act from 2018 fun on a public forum is “verboten” :wink:

… because the Big Brother AI watching us all cannot handle fun correctly yet …

1 Like

if he knew how long OB was going to take he would have for sure

2 Likes

forum crashed for at least 10 mins . I was hoping because they were updating the site with the news we all wanted. But nope :frowning:

2 Likes

@Void is magical as are his apps.

I haven’t seem him on the forum in a while, tho. I miss him…

1 Like

I think OB has a lot to do with changes firmware side, so an app wouldn’t help at all. The OB manual actually states that it will be compatible with Digitakt OS 1.10

Sorry Elektron you had an opportunity to prove to the community that you could deliver what you promised and failed miserably. I’m done.

Oh ye of little faith

1 Like

Here’s a dude that altered the code to play the DT polyphonically.

3 Likes

I guess it makes sense guys. If they did find some showstopper hard to solve bug thats been delaying this release by so long, what are the odds they magically figure it out by this arbitrary Superbooth deadline? Nobody from Elektron hinted they would make a big reveal. The expectation was crafted here in this forum by us

4 Likes