Status update on Digitakt OS (November 2017)

These kinds of ‘checking in’ statements, while immediately generating goodwill, are a double edged sword. By mentioning ‘by the end of the year’, it just gives people a new avenue to complain that they ‘lied’ if it doesn’t come out by the end of the year.

2 Likes

Song mode would be helpful… Anyway thanks for the info…

1 Like

Wow… I don’t know what to say to that :thinking::joy:

I rather glad Reading that I’m not alone in this. Many of the Facebook pages are loaded with people who are in a fase of denial about the recent conduct that Elektron have shown towards the Digitakt customers.
You can also notice that the stream of Digitakt coverge stopped even before the launch of the new line. I hope they will at least fix the bugs, enable overbridge, give it a bloody song mode and maybe some additional stuff to compensate but this seems like wishfull thinking at this point.

1 Like

I have a feeling they will push this out as long as they can to fit in that end of December eta. But I’d love to be wrong.

Rando Calrissians? :thinking:

3 Likes

Could be worse. Could an a pioneer customer…

1 Like

You mean where you have no PDF manual, and the manual you do have is scanned photos you can’t search through at all and which are shit on top of that?

Thanx a lot!

Marlon Rando?

1 Like

Let’s make sure that arranger sync with OT works :slight_smile: hehe

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Digitakt 1.04 : Bug reports

Yes